Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

After a shit load of drink on Saturday night, then wretching like f**k as i spewed up, I ended up at the docs today as my Uvula (the speedball looking thing) in my mouth is that swollen its touching my tongue and making me bowk continuously. Its giving me a pure scunnering

Someone previously mentioned the new style traffic lights that have the green man at chest height beside you rather than in your line of sight on the other side. The replacement ones outside Hillhead underground have also removed the siren/buzzer/sound thing which used to let you know the green man was on. What is the point of this change?

And on the subject of Hillhead underground, how come the new smart barriers can't read the smart ticket the SPT bloke sold me 5 feet away? Smart my a*se.

I'm sure I've mentioned this before, and I'm sure many others have brought it up, but people with trolleys who use the self checkouts should be shot on the spot to stop their clearly defective genetic material being passed on.

Someone previously mentioned the new style traffic lights that have the green man at chest height beside you rather than in your line of sight on the other side. The replacement ones outside Hillhead underground have also removed the siren/buzzer/sound thing which used to let you know the green man was on. What is the point of this change?

These new traffic lights also piss me off, as for the siren I don't think its really needed, under the button you have a wee twirly thing that spins once the Green Man comes on, its for blind people.

I'm sure I've mentioned this before, and I'm sure many others have brought it up, but people with trolleys who use the self checkouts should be shot on the spot to stop their clearly defective genetic material being passed on.

This. I went into tesco last night to pick up break, my football magazine and some beer, and all tesco's self scan aisles were filled with full trolleys. Was ridiculous.

For kids it's, safer to have their attention on the side of the road they are on, having them only at waist height is daft though as they are easily obscured. When some backwardian arsepacket decides to cover the button in sauce however, that's properly harumphing. I get annoyed, then I remember a time when I stuffed all the orrifaces on a vending machine with uncooked sausages and think acht, fair enough I suppose.

This. I went into tesco last night to pick up break, my football magazine and some beer, and all tesco's self scan aisles were filled with full trolleys. Was ridiculous.

Worse than people using trolleys at them are the dumbass stores making them too small in the first place.

If I take a basket of shopping to the self serve checkout in morrissons, there isn't room for a single morrisons bag for life in the bagging section without it haning over the sides by lots.

They also always makes sure the stand for the carrier bags is carefully attached to the packing bit in such a way that the packing area is NEVER a flat surface and thus as well as packing your shopping, you need to balance it at the same time.

For kids it's, safer to have their attention on the side of the road they are on, having them only at waist height is daft though as they are easily obscured. When some backwardian arsepacket decides to cover the button in sauce however, that's properly harumphing. I get annoyed, then I remember a time when I stuffed all the orrifaces on a vending machine with uncooked sausages and think acht, fair enough I suppose.

This is another one of my pet hates. Spending millions on safety devices that don't improve safety in the slightest and just annoy people.

E.g railings forcing you to use certain road crossings.

I knew the green cross code when I was 4. I am actually capable of crossing the road without government supervision. I don't need to be herded into a crossing area that just wastes time.

here is a kid whoi could have been killed because of these stupid railings

Are they nicking stuff by not scanning it? Otherwise why bother, it's quicker having the person scanning and you packing if it's anything bigger than a basket full.