Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Bus drivers, well not the double decker ones (on this matter), it's them that drive the single deck ones, why ffs can they not pull in to a bus stop without leaving the arse end of the bus sticking out making it impossible to get past them? There's a massive yellow line painted bus stop place painted on the road for 'em, but oh no, no need to drive in to it in a straight road courteous manner, f**k, that, leave the arse end sticking out so no c**t can get past. I'm starting to dribble with anger I am, it's more than petty to me!

Grimbo

Queen Street Station in Glasgow. Why do you wait until a nano second before a train is due to depart before you put the bloody departure platform on the board? Come on; the Edinburgh train from Glasgow is the one that has just arrived from Embra several minutes earlier, and I'm sure you know what platform it is coming in to?

Tantrum over.

Think it is due the Station running at capacity and it helps them change the trains booked diagrams when thing go wrong.

Although it's a good thing overall, it does annoy me a wee bit when people don't give a flying f*** about an illness or charity but then go all out fundraising and promoting it as soon as a family member or friend is hit by [insert condition here].

With regards to Children in Need, is there any way of finding out how the proceeds are spread about? I don't think I've every seen a report showing what's being done with the money or who specifically has received it.

Not that I'm suggesting anything untoward of course.

With regards to Children in Need, is there any way of finding out how the proceeds are spread about? I don't think I've every seen a report showing what's being done with the money or who specifically has received it.

Not that I'm suggesting anything untoward of course.

More importantly how much is left after Wogan has taken his cut?

At least they're talking to you. How often do you go into a shop, usually Tesco and the ignorant b*****d serving continues her monotonous conversation with her spotty colleague instead of even having the decency to acknowledge you.

I always make a point of thanking them for letting me listen to their conversation as I depart.

Even worse, the orange-faced overly made-up harridans who make you wait until they have finished their inane conversation before deigning to serve you.