Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
In the 6 years that I have worked for UPS I have never seen us as busy have we have been this Xmas,i only deliver from Bothwell St-Garnethill and from The M8 to George Sq but have 160-170 deliveries every day.You would think that Xmas sneaks up every year the way our depot is run and even the boss is off with stress.

Where do you deliver on the M8?

Agreed. Was one neddy girl at my work who would always buy Yumyums from Greggs. (Think its Yumyums they're called) and then moan when people wouldn't eat them.

I've just had my lunch and I'm away to deal with customers.

"Oh come on its just a Yumyum. I just bought them"

Nobody asked you to buy them . Piss off.

It doesn't matter if it's half nine in the morning at work or half two at night and you're eccied out your tits. ANY time is the right time for a Yum-yum.

Oh, and mine for today.

Been up, basically since 2am Friday, spending a lot of time on the phone back and forth to Scotland regarding my brother's health, snt a text to my boss at 6.30am to ask if, seeing as I'm totally knackered, does he really need me today (tutoring company, no kids today AFAIK, so I'd just be doing my "management" duties), needed to leave about 15 mins ago to be there on time and the bugger hasn't responded. How difficult is it to text back and say aye or nay?

^^^ so wrong

There is NEVER a right time for a yumyum, or any baked confectionery. they are all boak-inducing sugar filled pieces of crap

Amazing that a "teacher" is incapable of using a capital letter after a full stop.

Guess the price of the cheapest birthday card I could find in WH Smith in Queen St station? The card is tiny and shit btw, and please don't guess a tenner or anything to try and dilute my outrage.

£2.19. You'd have been as well making one yourself at home, because the card in WH Smith is utter guff. Tiny card, crappy picture, crappy wee message. Aye, the usual.

Shops/service stations who tell their staff to ask you if they can interest you in their latest special offer that's sitting by the till. NO, YOU FUCKING CAN'T. f**k OFF!

Sports Direct are just as bad. Yesterday the girl cashier said "Would you mind if I just put your stuff in this reusable bag? It's only a pound". YES, I FUCKING WOULD MIND. f**k OFF!

Shops/service stations who tell their staff to ask you if they can interest you in their latest special offer that's sitting by the till. NO, YOU FUCKING CAN'T. f**k OFF! Sports Direct are just as bad. Yesterday the girl cashier said "Would you mind if I just put your stuff in this reusable bag? It's only a pound". YES, I FUCKING WOULD MIND. f**k OFF!

I loath Sports Direct.

Shame everyone else seem to have went bust