Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Filling up the car with diesel then trying to remember the mileage for the fuel card. Walking to the kiosk, muttering under my breath,

"51532, 51532, 51532, 51532"

"Hello. What pump number?"

"51532, 51532, er, pump 3 please, 51532, 51532"

"That's 54.5 litres?"

"51532, 51532, aye, 51532, 51532"

"That'll be £72.86 please"

"51532, 51532, aye, here's the card, 5135 .. 5123 ... what the?"

"What's the mileage please?"

"Ahhhhhh fuuuuck!"

Tying to do my dissertation this afternoon, which I'm already behind on. Not only did roadworks start outside, I managed to get very little done before I got a migraine. Only just woken up from my attempted power nap and I've still got a sore head. That'll be the end of that that for the day. f**k!!

Just back in from having supper at a friends house, been there since 7pm. I was driving because I'm working tommorow. The wife seems to think its funny to sit and sip the same glass off wine for nearly an hour, whilst blethering to her pal, while I'm sitting there wanting to get to my bed, Cos I'm up at 6.40 in the morning. Unreasonable behaviour on her behalf surely??

Just back in from having supper at a friends house, been there since 7pm. I was driving because I'm working tommorow. The wife seems to think its funny to sit and sip the same glass off wine for nearly an hour, whilst blethering to her pal, while I'm sitting there wanting to get to my bed, Cos I'm up at 6.40 in the morning. Unreasonable behaviour on her behalf surely??

Why? She doesn't have to get up at 6.40 too does she?

I would, but had a coffee when we got in, can't bloody sleep now!

You had a rant about your wife chatting too long with her mate and keeping you from going to your bed, then when you got home and had the chance to sleep, you decided to take the time to make and drink coffee of all things instead?

Are you on planet earth?!