Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Applied online for my provisional drivers licence on the 16th of January and the DVLA sent me a form to fill out about a week later. Filled it out and sent it away the day I received it - so about 2 weeks ago. The identity documents I sent away got sent back to me today and I've been told to ''allow another 2 weeks'' for the actual licence. c***s.

It's looking likely that my only form of ID for going back to Uni next week is an expired passport with a 5 year old photograph which bears absolutely no resemblance to me whatsoever. <_<

Applied online for my provisional drivers licence on the 16th of January and the DVLA sent me a form to fill out about a week later. Filled it out and sent it away the day I received it - so about 2 weeks ago. The identity documents I sent away got sent back to me today and I've been told to ''allow another 2 weeks'' for the actual licence. c***s.

It's looking likely that my only form of ID for going back to Uni next week is an expired passport with a 5 year old photograph which bears absolutely no resemblance to me whatsoever. <_<

I sent them an a form in October last year but "they never received it". After a bit of fannying about I cancelled the postal orders and sent away another form. A week after I sent the second form, they sent back the one they "didn't receive" with a letter saying the postal orders had been cancelled. Arseholes of the highest order.

When your sodden McDonald's bag bursts when you're almost home.

Off to 5's with nae dinner for me.

^^^^^^^^ Seething.

Wait a minute, you eat a McDonalds before playing football? hawd on here, are you or are you not Gary O'Connor?

Edited by M0rtonfc

The fucking storms in the south of England and the folk outraged by them. It's boring as f**k. Especially when they interview the thick c***s that live there. One fat woman yesterday said "this should never, ever have happened. The house of cards came tumbling down"

No, you fat mess, you live by the coast and had some worse weather than usual.

haha so true. They interview the village idiot in these situations!!

Guest The Phoenix

Forgetting that I used an old credit card to pay for Christmas gifts from Amazon and then receiving a "ho you owe us money and we've whacked you with a late fee" from the cc company <_<

Get your own back. Strike them off your Christmas Card list for 2014.

The fucking storms in the south of England and the folk outraged by them. It's boring as f**k. Especially when they interview the thick c***s that live there. One fat woman yesterday said "this should never, ever have happened. The house of cards came tumbling down"

And who is the chunt who always paddles into view in his fecking canoe?

Smart arsed overly smug tosser!

Some twat compared the floods to the end of fhe world on the BBC news.

Edited by meanmistermustard

Was in Morrisons last night at 1 of those self serve checkouts.

I notice 1 of those charity collectors standing 3 feet away wearing an orange vest and holding his collection tin.

I rarely carry cash as I'm a big time switch man and pay for my stuff with said card.

As I am picking up my bags the fella tells me the charity he's collecting for, but I've absolutely no change and feel really rotten giving him the "no change" patter even though it's true.

What annoyed me most is this guy knows I'd seen him and if I wanted to donate I would have.

He didn't need to highlight me walking past him and tell him why I'm no donating.

It arrived this morning. All those tears shed for nothing...

It never ceases to amaze how completely irrational and hysterical people get when there's a bit of bad weather. Aye the floods are terrible if you've been affected but if you choose to live on the coast or next to a river on a flood plain then what did you expect? Just bury your head in the sand?

THE WHOLE HOUSE OF CARDS JUST CAME TUMBLING DOWN

It's the government's fault, they should have dredged all the rivers at vast expense, build massive flood defences at vast expense, pump it all out at vast expense... why aren't they sending it the army?!! If you live on a flood plain, expect floods. The council/government can't prevent rain and rivers bursting their banks.

Edited by Enigma

People whining about the tube strike:

"I know they're worried about job losses, but they've got no right to inconvinience the rest of us. It's taken me an extra 45 minutes to get home tonight."

You poor dear, my heart bleeds for you. There isn't a single tube station that's closed that's not within walking distance of an open underground or mainline station. Stop being a bunch of moaning lazy f*ckers.

Was in Morrisons last night at 1 of those self serve checkouts.

I notice 1 of those charity collectors standing 3 feet away wearing an orange vest and holding his collection tin.

I rarely carry cash as I'm a big time switch man and pay for my stuff with said card.

As I am picking up my bags the fella tells me the charity he's collecting for, but I've absolutely no change and feel really rotten giving him the "no change" patter even though it's true.

What annoyed me most is this guy knows I'd seen him and if I wanted to donate I would have.

He didn't need to highlight me walking past him and tell him why I'm no donating.

The whole charity bag pack thing is a right pain in hoop too . Who the f**k pays for their weekly messages with cash. So you are left with the option of getting cash back to give them something or looking like a dick by refusing the wee lassie collecting the cash to help you with your bags. I favour the latter.