Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That will not last long, be tropical again shortly.

The view northwards from the still tropical Dunnottar Castle (on the edge of the haar) is quite spectacular though. Like watching a giant white alien slug a few miles long climb onto the land.

Inbred shitehouse wankers that turn up to their kids' school award ceremonies and stand braying at each other at the back of the hall. Bonus points for whinging about how bored you are while playing Angry Birds on your phone.

I'm sure your kid has already worked out that you couldn't care less about them - do everyone a favour and stay home to watch Jeremy Kyle next year. Either that, or go drown yourself in a vat of rancid urine samples from the hospital, you utter c***s.

(or so I said, in my dreams)

Read somewhere a while back that house spiders are as useless outdoors as domesticated mice and rabbits - put them outside and they can't take care of themselves. So, you have the option of living with creatures that look like your worst crack-induced nightmare, or killing them (one way or another) and living with the guilt. Admittedly that's not much of a choice :P

Protip: don't dust the cobwebs. You only see them when they're looking for a new home. Leave their torture dens alone and they'll murder the living crap out of any flying beasties that even look at your place the wrong way :thumsup2

if god came down and asked me if I had to chose between world peace or wipeout all of the spder population , I would choose extinction of spiders everytime and i believe the result would be a happier human race. a win win .

if god came down and asked me if I had to chose between world peace or wipeout all of the spder population , I would choose extinction of spiders everytime and i believe the result would be a happier human race. a win win .

And we would end up swarmed by flies!

Guest The Phoenix
Starting a thread called Strange, Weird Or Funny Things You've Seen Today and c***s posting things on it they saw yesterday !!! ;)

I'm going to post something I'm going to see tomorrow.

When two teams who are playing in a Cup Final play each other in the league a few weeks beforehand, and the press brand it as a "dress rehearsal". Do they not realise league form goes out the window in cup games?

Edited by IainMorton