Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
Went up to the bedroom earlier and smelled burning. Thought the missus had been having a sly fag but when I got into the bedroom I noticed my curtains were the ones smoking. The fucking sun had been reflecting off a mirror and melted a line through the b*****d curtains. See picture below.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1405022241.617243.jpg

TBF, justice will only be done when whoever bought those curtains is burned at the stake.

Went up to the bedroom earlier and smelled burning. Thought the missus had been having a sly fag but when I got into the bedroom I noticed my curtains were the ones smoking. The fucking sun had been reflecting off a mirror and melted a line through the b*****d curtains. See picture below.

Mozza goes to extreme lengths to hide the fact that he wipes his cock on the curtains.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1405022241.617243.jpg

That's fairly made a mess of your wife's curtains

The Commonwealth Games.

Does anyone really give a f**k about this?

I'm looking forward to it. Not seen anything of this scale in my home city and not likely to again. May as well enjoy it.

Of course, I'm not a driver so won't be fucked about by the various road closures and overly harsh parking restrictions. My opinion might have been different if that was the case.

People on social media who keep posting pictures from Gaza that usually involved dead children. I someone posted a picture of what looks like a toddler without a face,it pops up without warming giving you no choice but to see it.

I don't need or want to see this especially on a social network.

They really should have a filter.

People on social media who keep posting pictures from Gaza that usually involved dead children. I someone posted a picture of what looks like a toddler without a face,it pops up without warming giving you no choice but to see it.

Report them for inappropriate/offensive images.

Seen that this morning as well man, dont know why folk feel the need to put/share that on facebook ffs

No, Mr Bond, I expect you to die!

The Commonwealth Games.

Does anyone really give a f**k about this?

I don't really care about it, but I'll be working there which gives me a great opportunity to get into the field I want to work in, so for that I'm thankful. Plus, it will be pretty cool to see the city united in a way and have so many different cultures around the place.

I don't really care about it, but I'll be working there which gives me a great opportunity to get into the field I want to work in, so for that I'm thankful. Plus, it will be pretty cool to see the city united in a way and have so many different cultures around the place.

Javelin?

I was in a shop earlier getting something for lunch. The guy in the queue in front of me had a fiver in his mouth (i.e. he was holding it using his mouth; it wasn't all in his mouth with him chewing it).

Absolutely awful behaviour. Stinky, jakey, trampy ignorant stuff. Why the f**k would you do it for a start?! Just think where that fiver has been and how many people have touched it, keeping in mind how dirty people are. But more importantly why would you expect the poor shop employee to handle your minky slaver coated money?! Truly disgusting stuff that only a total scum bag would do.

I mind when I worked in Iceland some customers did this. I would either use a bag to pick up the money or use a couple of pens like tongs.

Worse was the guy who had a skin condition who always paid in change, among which were loads of flakes of cheesy smelling skin. If I saw him coming when I was on the till I would just go hide in the back. After the first time I vowed never to get caught out having to serve him. Managed to be successful in that save for a couple of busy times where I didn't spot him.

Worse was the guy who had a skin condition who always paid in change, among which were loads of flakes of cheesy smelling skin. If I saw him coming when I was on the till I would just go hide in the back.

That's shite behavior.

That's shite behavior.

I didn't care and would do it again. I felt quite ill having to handle cheesy flakes of skin.

I felt sorry for the guy having the condition but he should have shown some awareness and ensured he wasn't basically forcing people to have to handle his skin flakes. It was unfair and unreasonable of him to expect staff to do so, just as it's unfair and unreasonable to expect staff to handle money that's been in your mouth.

I didn't care and would do it again. I felt quite ill having to handle cheesy flakes of skin.

I felt sorry for the guy having the condition but he should have shown some awareness and ensured he wasn't basically forcing people to have to handle his skin flakes. It was unfair and unreasonable of him to expect staff to do so, just as it's unfair and unreasonable to expect staff to handle money that's been in your mouth.

I don't think I'd have been overly keen on that either. Sounds minging.

Why didn't you just wear gloves? Would have prevented you handling this guy's money, and there's a fair chance several of your other customers did far more manky things with theirs.

Appallingly bad behaviour and manners.

I was travelling to Pearl Jam in Milton Keynes yesterday on the 08:01 from Glasgow Central to Birmingham and, as my pal and I had been early shift all week, I booked the quiet carriage so that we could chill on the way down, read the papers, do the crossword, have a quiet beer and maybe even stack some ZZZ's before a long afternoon and evening.

We had been sat down for just about five minutes when a collection of trailer trash arrived in the carriage, consisting of about 15 adult females and a similar amount of female kids, called things like Kiara, Jadyn, Baillie, Shelby and Kenzie. It took them ages to find their seats, once they had decided they didn't need to sit in their own seats because "Wiv payed wir fucking money so we'll sit whurr we want", and luggage was then fired everywhere, including over the top of and beside some elderly folks. When the people who had booked these seats arrived they were told to just sit somewhere else.

As the train pulled off, out came the DVD players, the mobile phones and the carry out - a magnificent collection of multi-coloured "get me pished quick" drinks and cheap "champagne". A man very politely asked one of the "ladies" (who looked like an elderly Lorraine Chase on crack), if she could use her phone outside the carriage. She moved, protesting very loudly, and sat in front of me, still using her phone and screeching like the harridan she was. I also asked her to stop using it, pointing to the sign no more than four inches in front of her horrible pointy overly made-up nose. She hung up and went over to her mate for some Mad Dog, whining about "free speech". By this stage the ill-reared brats were climbing over the luggage racks and seats, shrieking and cursing while running all over the adjacent carriages as well. This went on for the whole journey and the train guard made at least seven or eight attempts to ask them to be quiter, as well as several attempts over the train intercom system.

In the interests of fairness, the two ladies to my left behaved impeccably the whole way, and made their two kids do likewise, and another lady apologised for her pals repeatedly, but the rest were totally steaming before we even got to Carlisle, and offered no supervision to their dance troupe whatsoever. One of the repugnantly obese brats then moved in front of us, playing, "music", very loudly. After about ten minutes I asked her if she could please put headphones on and she did, but she then started to make animal noises very loudly while the drunk mothers laughed uproariously. This happened repeatedly throughout the journey and several people tried to speak to them, but they ignored them as they just got drunker and more obnoxious. I curse quite a lot but this lot's language was appalling, with the fat cow even calling her equally fat daughter "A stupid little c**t" at the top of her voice. There's so much more I could add, but it really was a journey from hell.

When they eventually got off in the Midlands to change for Bournemouth, people cheered. The crack Elaine Chase said to me, "Did I ruin your breakfast pal - I'm so sorry", before crowing "Cock-a-doodle do" at me. One of them again apologised to us for the behaviour of this fucktard.

I feel so sorry for Bournemouth, because that's where they were competing.

I appear to have had two pairs of expensive jeans disappear off of the face of the planet. Fortunately I am loaded and couldn't give a f**k. Unfortunately, that is a lie and I am fucking raging.

Parking attendants. Ticket for being 10 minutes late because the bairn had to go for a shite in marks.

£60 fucking quid? They can f**k the f**k right off the fucking c***s.

Is it from the Council or the Police?

If it's from a private company, just ignore it.