Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The way they describefootball matches they are trying to flog you on groupon or itison. i dont know if they are written by non english speakers, people who dont like football or non-English speakers who dont like football but there is just something infuriating about the way they are written. I also thoroughly object to the idea that football should be some sort of entertainment or enjoyable, it is a cross to bear and to be endured.

With the legendary FC Barcelona finishing in second place in La Liga last season, football fans will have the chance to see the team playing against the cream of Spanish football as they vie for the 2014-2015 La Liga top spot. The World Cup Golden Ball winner, Lionel Messi, who managed to score 28 goals in last year's season, is also expected to show off his footwork mastery and head up 90 minutes of dazzling action in the Camp Nou Stadium. Although the team lost Cesc Fabregas and Sanchez this off-season, the club signed striker Luis Suarez from Liverpool.

Wait a minute. Are you saying sjc may be trying to shag my freezer?

There's no stopping him is there.

Your freezer is safe. From what I've heard he'd only be interested if it was a fridge pretending to be a freezer.

Edited by welshbairn

People (90% are women tbh) that have absolutely no self-awareness when walking on the streets. Stop walking at a snail's pace or move the f**k out the way and let me past. <_<

also something which woman seem to do more often than men when it comes to pavement manners is if you are on one side of the pavement and the woman is on the other and all you need to do is walk in a straight line by each other , a woman more commonly decides to sway all over the pavement due to being on the phone or having no self or spacial awareness and get right infront you creating an akward moving out the way of each other before getting by when there was absoloutley no need for it.

also something which woman seem to do more often than men when it comes to pavement manners is if you are on one side of the pavement and the woman is on the other and all you need to do is walk in a straight line by each other , a woman more commonly decides to sway all over the pavement due to being on the phone or having no self or spacial awareness and get right infront you creating an akward moving out the way of each other before getting by when there was absoloutley no need for it.

They require some elbow titting

My mrs absolute refusal to bin mail until it's been soundly shredded resulting in my/her's/our's/our daughters mail stacking up around the house, lying on the coffee table etc until it gets shredded, i just open it read it, apply rippage with hands then bosh it in the bin, easy

It's "spatial". Spatial awareness, you nugget.

How I Met Your Mother.

I have a friend who is obsessed with this show. I don't understand why. It has absolutely no redeeming features.

American Sitcoms are pretty much, to a man, shite.

Curb your Enthusiasm was okay and I've heard good things about Arrested Development.

The rest I've seen are pish though. Too much audience participation for my liking.

Pass marks for Home Improvement because I had the teenage horn for Jill, the mother.

Curb your Enthusiasm was okay and I've heard good things about Arrested Development.

The rest I've seen are pish though. Too much audience participation for my liking.

Pass marks for Home Improvement because I had the teenage horn for Jill, the mother.

What about Scrubs?

Edit to add...... 3rd Rock from the Sun was absolutely hilarious

Edited by lichtie23

Excellent stuff throughout, until the last series.

Married With Children for the legend that is Al Bundy, and the "wid" that is Christina Applegate.

Scrubs : Medical School was an abomination of a show. Such a sad way to end a wonderful sitcom Edited by lichtie23

Used to love Home Improvement when I was a bairn. Love intensified once I'd caught on that Tim Allen was the voice of Buzz Lightyear.