Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I put a pile of snail pellets down a wee hole at my front gate the other day. Scenes of carnage the next morning with half dead slugs and snails everywhere.

Am not 100% sure but this definitely sounds like a euphemism for something? Probably some sort of behaviour they discuss on that Tinder thread?

Can't help but get annoyed whenever I see people wearing baseball caps and they've left the black & gold sticker on the bill of the cap, looks like a desperate attempt to convince everyone they didn't steal said hat. Especially annoys me if it's one of those flat billed baseball caps

I started typing the snail post before going to bed, then finished it this morning but the thread has since moved on.

I wouldn't be surprised though if King Kebab starts a "snail" thread in the NSFW forum a la the Octopus thread.

Ding Dong!

snail_sex_fs.jpg

Adding "please read" to the subject section of a work related email. WTF? Thank f**k you added that because I was just about to delete it before reading.

Those are the ones that usually tell us how much things need to improve or how well the management have done at some award ceremony... <_<

We had a bloke work here in 'Quality' who got the nicknake 'Tony Delete'. He wisnae impressed when he found out that lots of us never opened his precious e-mails.. He left soon after.. :lol:

Those are the ones that usually tell us how much things need to improve or how well the management have done at some award ceremony... <_<

We had a bloke work here in 'Quality' who got the nicknake 'Tony Delete'. He wisnae impressed when he found out that lots of us never opened his precious e-mails.. He left soon after.. :lol:

Oh no these are just run of the mill requests for data. Nothing special at all.Every time I see an email from him appear in the Inbox I'm just tempted to delete it automatically.

Adding "please read" to the subject section of a work related email. WTF? Thank f**k you added that because I was just about to delete it before reading.

Read requests can f**k right off also.

Oh no these are just run of the mill requests for data. Nothing special at all.Every time I see an email from him appear in the Inbox I'm just tempted to delete it automatically.

Read requests can f**k right off also.

Read the email in the preview pane, no read receipt sent, mail still sits as unread, delete, sit back and watch the seethe.

Read the email in the preview pane, no read receipt sent, mail still sits as unread, delete, sit back and watch the seethe.

It bugs me when people have a read receipt update. You don't need to re-send/phone me just because I haven't answered your email in the thirty seconds since you sent it.

The wife's started getting emails from her family in the US about how Scotland will become some kind of racist backwater without the rest of the UK to keep us in check. The impression I get is that they're trying to get her to move away before independence hits.

Absolutely fucking livid right now.

Edit: Apparently Jews living in Scotland are in fear of their lives right now due to support for Palestinian civilians during the recent conflict in Israel. Kristalnacht mk. II set to kick in on September 19th. Raging so hard that this may be my last post due to HNNGGG

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

My inlaws were up yesterday and they have already voted No by postal ballot. And I can tell you, they are terrified of Scottish independence. Absolutely terrified. The papers and Project fear have worked on them. They were asking questions like "What will you do when the food runs out?"

Well done Blair MacDougall. If you went in to this campaign to scare old folk, grand job. Knob.

The Better Together campaign has to go down in history as one of the worst campaigns ever run. Relentlessly negative from the start, offering nothing positive to say about the union, blunder after blunder and of course the fact they're 20 years behind in how to campaign. They believe in the power of the newspapers and the BBC, but even with almost all the mainstream media behind it the polls are saying its 50/50.

The head of this campaign, Mr MacDougall, has run a campaign before. In 2010, David Miliband's Labour leadership bid. You know, the one where he was a shoo-in but somehow threw it away at the very end.

I dislike Better Together. I hate their attitude, their arrogance, their goal of fearmongering. But having seen my in-laws yesterday I reached a new loathing. Having activists tell pensioners that their pensions will be stopped on September 19th, for instance. Or Gordon Brown telling people on the organ waiting lists that they'll be cut off from English blood and organ donations (lies! F*****g lies!!) simply to terrify them. These things all fact checked can be refuted, but for many vulnerable people the fear sticks. And this bugs me immensely.

I know, I know, plenty of Better Together Are Shitebags threads for this.

My inlaws were up yesterday and they have already voted No by postal ballot. And I can tell you, they are terrified of Scottish independence. Absolutely terrified. The papers and Project fear have worked on them. They were asking questions like "What will you do when the food runs out?"

Well done Blair MacDougall. If you went in to this campaign to scare old folk, grand job. Knob.

The Better Together campaign has to go down in history as one of the worst campaigns ever run. Relentlessly negative from the start, offering nothing positive to say about the union, blunder after blunder and of course the fact they're 20 years behind in how to campaign. They believe in the power of the newspapers and the BBC, but even with almost all the mainstream media behind it the polls are saying its 50/50.

The head of this campaign, Mr MacDougall, has run a campaign before. In 2010, David Miliband's Labour leadership bid. You know, the one where he was a shoo-in but somehow threw it away at the very end.

I dislike Better Together. I hate their attitude, their arrogance, their goal of fearmongering. But having seen my in-laws yesterday I reached a new loathing. Having activists tell pensioners that their pensions will be stopped on September 19th, for instance. Or Gordon Brown telling people on the organ waiting lists that they'll be cut off from English blood and organ donations (lies! F*****g lies!!) simply to terrify them. These things all fact checked can be refuted, but for many vulnerable people the fear sticks. And this bugs me immensely.

I know, I know, plenty of Better Together Are Shitebags threads for this.

I voted by last week postal vote too. I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm shitting myself if Scotland gets independence but as a business owner and home owner with a mortgage I do have concerns over using someone else's currency and how that will affect our economy.

I know that the World won't end and I certainly won't be proclaiming that I'll immediately move to England but by the same account, having the qualifications skills and experience that are in short supply both side of the Border, I have that option.

Adults that have their nicknames on the back of replica strips. Or even worse a full kit w****r with the same.

Vile.

Great shout.........something very disturbing about seeing a fully grown adult wearing a full kit in the street (i.e: no playing football/sport)

Adults that have their nicknames on the back of replica strips. Or even worse a full kit w****r with the same.

Vile.

Great shout.........something very disturbing about seeing a fully grown adult wearing a full kit in the street (i.e: no playing football/sport)

I got my surname on my old hibs top a few years back :(.

On the topic of emails from above, I send emails to colleagues 10 feet away FFS!! Anyway that's not my PTTGOYN, no that would be the fact that twice today, I've send an email that was meant to have an attachment included and forgot the said attachment, making me look very foolish. (Well more so than usual)