Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just over £70. Most were worth 20p but a few were £3 or so. Really just want rid of the clutter as they have lay unwatched for years.

I did this last month too.

I wanted the space more than the cash.

Wi the barcode reader it's quick and a decent way to make a few quid and space

On a similar note, young people who have seen so much American TV that they seem to think the only way to make their patter funny or interesting is to say it loudly. Many of the same people seem to have introduced the American/Australian upward inflexion, just to make their yelling more annoying.

Very much this.

iPads outdoors, especially for photos.

Folk who use IPad's for taking photos outside = complete bell-ends. They look absolutely ridiculous as well. You can't take a harmless plastic bottle into a football ground for fear of doing damage to someone; what was the fatality rate of people hit by plastic bottles last year? High 90% I imagine? Yet you can take in an actual potential lethal weapon. At the very least it would do far more damage being clattered on the head with an IPad than it would if you were hit by a plastic bottle! Edited by 19QOS19