Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The fucking locks in my work. You have to fully turn them twice with your key before they open.

Arseholes.

I have to turn the key twice to lock my van.

Saved me a fortune last night when some little toe rag broke the window in it but they still could not get the doors open because of the deadlocks.

Guest The Phoenix

I have to turn the key twice to lock my van.

Saved me a fortune last night when some little toe rag broke the window in it but they still could not get the doors open because of the deadlocks.

RIP Locks. :(

Absolute buffoons, as are the ones that wear moulded studs. Someone invented astro grass trainers for a reason!

One of my toes is now permanently deformed after being broken in just such an incident.

What goes through their head? You can get a half decent pair of astro trainers for about £30 note and all you're going to do with those weapons on is injure someone.

Always try and give someone a reducer if they're wearing them. Scum.

Watching a thing called the daily show on Comedy Central which consists of some Americans c**t continuously shouting whilst churning out the worst patter possible ! Do people actually enjoy this shite?

No, stop typing immediately and log out.

Watching a thing called the daily show on Comedy Central which consists of some Americans c**t continuously shouting whilst churning out the worst patter possible ! Do people actually enjoy this shite?

Haven't watched it in more than a decade, but it was literally the best thing on US TV when I was there, and the closest that they came to (intentional) political satire.

I used to put the Mexican channels on. I don't even speak Spanish :bairn

I wear moulded studs like everyone else I tend to play with my age. Tends to only be the older guys I occasionally play with that wear AstroTurf trainers.

That's the benefit of experience. I tend not to build up enough speed to make stopping problematic to be fair. I can see the point if it's competitive football. No level of small sided game can be classed as that.

What?
Except that it can, of course.
When can 5s or 7s played on astro be classed as competitive? Individuals might be competitive, or a bad loserloser in my case, but the overall game is not competitive even if there is a wee cup at the end. It is leisure football.

When can 5s or 7s played on astro be classed as competitive? Individuals might be competitive, or a bad loserloser in my case, but the overall game is not competitive even if there is a wee cup at the end. It is leisure football.

If you're playing to win it's competitive, for me personally. Christ, a game of cuppy was still classed as competitive for me. The only time I don't class fitba as competitive is at training if you're passing it around. But even the game at the end I would call competitive. Just my personal take on fitba though.