Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Hmmm... Could be adding 2&2 and getting 5 but has Keithgy done a hit n run, only for his motor to suffer the wrath of a furious Mrs M?? :P

Ha, Keith already knows me and what I drive. He'd have stopped to laugh if nothing else!

If he does say someone else was driving it would you volunteer to be the 1 who says yeah I hit the woman and bolted from the scene?

I'm not so sure he will try the 'what accident' patter.

The polis aren't stupid and would see right through him.

You said you have minor cosmetic scratches and I bet he does too.

If he went down this route the polis will assume he wasn't sober at the time and was buying time.

We'll just see what happens, I suppose. Like I say, it's so minor that the police aren't likely to be that interested in it other than giving him a telling off and a warning not to do it again. I've not contacted the insurance company and in fact the police said I didn't have any real need to, unless I couldn't possibly live with a couple of scratches in my bumper though I think it's a requirement under the terms of insurance policies to report these things. I just think I'd be shooting myself in the foot by notifying them of an incident that I've no intention of making a claim for. I'm fairly sure my next insurance quote would reflect it!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1413119798.264247.jpg

Strange choice of replacement you picked. Doesn't look very comfortable.

no that new saddle was ok coz u broke me in quite well wae ur girth of that ankle spankin man hammer u got. i could weather any storm, cute buns. xxx (tongues)

The car is definitely insured and registered to someone, though whether it was the person driving at the time is unknown. He can easily say it was someone else driving at the time or, because there's no other witnesses (plenty of people about but no one else was likely to stop either) say nothing happened at all if he so chose to. That's the annoying thing. He could have stopped, seen everything was fine other than a bit of cosmetic damage and gone about his day and nothing else would have been said. He didn't stop and therefore, he's a w**k. I know fine nothing will come of it but if a visit from the local plod at least makes him think twice, that'll do for me.

go in his work, tell a manager wit hes doin n say ur gonna go the press abt it. Manager will shite it call him in m that should b it sorted. If he doesnt go to a tabloid like the sun

go in his work, tell a manager wit hes doin n say ur gonna go the press abt it. Manager will shite it call him in m that should b it sorted. If he doesnt go to a tabloid like the sun

Yeeeeah, thanks and all but I'm not going to stalk the guy to find out where he works.