Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

UK based websites where there isn't a small fixed selection of commonly used countries at the top of the huge list of countries which they make you scroll down and pick 'United Kingdom' from. You've got to scroll past Tuvalu otherwise.

UK based websites where there isn't a small fixed selection of commonly used countries at the top of the huge list of countries which they make you scroll down and pick 'United Kingdom' from. You've got to scroll past Tuvalu otherwise.

I was secretly hoping the referendum was a Yes and we could rename the country Aardvark for this very reason.

Ever worse. I've seen it as "Great Britain and Northern Ireland" and also the 4 countries in the UK.

I've written a strongly worded letter of complaint but I've no idea where to send it.

Ever worse. I've seen it as "Great Britain and Northern Ireland" and also the 4 countries in the UK.

I've written a strongly worded letter of complaint but I've no idea where to send it.

"Team GB" in the Olympics must have been annoying for Northern Irish people, as the name doesn't actually give them any representation at all. Why they couldn't just call it "Team UK" is beyond me.

"Team GB" in the Olympics must have been annoying for Northern Irish people, as the name doesn't actually give them any representation at all. Why they couldn't just call it "Team UK" is beyond me.

Same applies to my auntie on Cumbrae.

"we're off to Great Britain for the cash and carry" as she'd say.

Usually enjoy a leisurely drive to work, but had to get the bus today. Forgot how much I dislike it.

Didn't have the exact change, sore soaking wet, cannae see out the windows due to condensation, schoolkids, auld wifies, people with their headphones too loud. And the fecker seems to go round every scheme stopping at each and every hole in the hedge.

Even the free Metro rankles me.

Bus wankers.

Basically ive 2 passports and 1 was full of stamps and visas,so went to the passport office on tuesdy to cancel that 1 and get a replacement,but they have only went and cancelled my other not full passport and guess which 1 im travelling on monday with?

Hour on the phone no closer to a solution :(

There doesn't appear to be a things that absolute boil your blood thread so I'll make it petty. Last Friday my girlfriend was waiting at a junction in Asdas car park, Dunfermline. Someone who worked at the asda had just finished and was doing 30 mph, it's a 10 zone I am sure, in the car park and tried to cut over my girlfriends side of the road not seeing her car and absolute destroyed it. He admitted it was his fault on the day and gave over his insurance details. Everything seemed to be going fine over the phone over the last few day. Until today when the police came over and said he had changed his mind and that he wasn't to blame. Now she has to go to the station. Now I don't have a clue about anything like this but with there being no witnesses, is it pretty much a pointless case arguing?

I'm absolute fuming at the guy. Would it be reasonable to pull him out of Asda and rattle a trolley off his puss?

As I said I don't know anything about how car insurances work so this might be common and I'm over reacting :lol:

There doesn't appear to be a things that absolute boil your blood thread so I'll make it petty. Last Friday my girlfriend was waiting at a junction in Asdas car park, Dunfermline. Someone who worked at the asda had just finished and was doing 30 mph, it's a 10 zone I am sure, in the car park and tried to cut over my girlfriends side of the road not seeing her car and absolute destroyed it. He admitted it was his fault on the day and gave over his insurance details. Everything seemed to be going fine over the phone over the last few day. Until today when the police came over and said he had changed his mind and that he wasn't to blame. Now she has to go to the station. Now I don't have a clue about anything like this but with there being no witnesses, is it pretty much a pointless case arguing?

I'm absolute fuming at the guy. Would it be reasonable to pull him out of Asda and rattle a trolley off his puss?

As I said I don't know anything about how car insurances work so this might be common and I'm over reacting :lol:

Ask ASDA if they have CCTV in the car park

If you don't your a shitebag

Yes definitely do that. Now that the Police are involved they'll obviously over look someone assaulting one of the parties involved in this traffic incident. :rolleyes:

Go to the station with her, let her tell them what happened, how he admitted that it was his fault etc etc. The idea about Asda providing any cctv footage is a good one but would they just hand it across to a member of the public?

Yes definitely do that. Now that the Police are involved they'll obviously over look someone assaulting one of the parties involved in this traffic incident. :rolleyes:j

Go to the station with her, let her tell them what happened, how he admitted that it was his fault etc etc. The idea about Asda providing any cctv footage is a good one but would they just hand it across to a member of the public?

You have a right to footage of yourself for a nominal fee. Used to he a tenner.

Yes definitely do that. Now that the Police are involved they'll obviously over look someone assaulting one of the parties involved in this traffic incident. :rolleyes:

If there is a crime number raised by the police they are obliged to hand over downloads to the appropriate bodies.

The police will ask themselves; worth pointing that out to them. Although I'd be surprised if they haven't already.

Get a wriggle on though, as who knows how long they keep the recordings.

The police will ask themselves; worth pointing that out to them. Although I'd be surprised if they haven't already.

Get a wriggle on though, as who knows how long they keep the recordings.

If the boy worked at ASDA he's probably already found out it wasn't recorded, thus him denying responsibility.