Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When can 5s or 7s played on astro be classed as competitive? Individuals might be competitive, or a bad loserloser in my case, but the overall game is not competitive even if there is a wee cup at the end. It is leisure football.

If you're playing to win it's competitive, for me personally. Christ, a game of cuppy was still classed as competitive for me. The only time I don't class fitba as competitive is at training if you're passing it around. But even the game at the end I would call competitive. Just my personal take on fitba though.

If you're playing to win it's competitive, for me personally. Christ, a game of cuppy was still classed as competitive for me. The only time I don't class fitba as competitive is at training if you're passing it around. But even the game at the end I would call competitive. Just my personal take on fitba though.

That's what I said. Individuals are competitive within the game they are playing but no-one is paying to watch, being paid to play etc. The poster complained about wearing boots at 5s. It is not considered competitive by anyone other than those involved.

That's what I said. Individuals are competitive within the game they are playing but no-one is paying to watch, being paid to play etc. The poster complained about wearing boots at 5s. It is not considered competitive by anyone other than those involved.

So Sunday league isn't competitive, as nobody pays to watch?

That's the benefit of experience. I tend not to build up enough speed to make stopping problematic to be fair. I can see the point if it's competitive football. No level of small sided game can be classed as that.

The five and seven a-side leagues I've played in are competitive. If you don't wear boots you're in the minority.

Guys alarm across the street has some weird fault that sounds like someone trying to short circuit a toy police car siren and its happening on and off about thirty times every ten mins. Not enough to warrant phoning the police but annoying none the less.

Think he's on holiday because it's been happening since I came home from work.

Think it will run off the mains so endless beeps ahead. Hope the auld p***k is back soon.

Guys alarm across the street has some weird fault that sounds like someone trying to short circuit a toy police car siren and its happening on and off about thirty times every ten mins. Not enough to warrant phoning the police but annoying none the less.

Think he's on holiday because it's been happening since I came home from work.

Think it will run off the mains so endless beeps ahead. Hope the auld p***k is back soon.

Pan his windows in, then call the police

The old Ibrox had multicoloured seats

It did. It was fucking horrendous.

edit: it was different coloured sections, not just randomly different coloured seats all over the gaff.

edit edit: LOLZ IT'Z IBROX SO IT'Z HORRIBLE ANYWAY!!!1111!!!!! Green dots plz.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Haig Club Whisky - obviously pandering to oligarchs and parvenues but could this be the most cringeworthy, vacuous whisky ad ever made ?

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/oct/17/david-beckham-guy-ritchie-whisky-ad-haig-club

It looks like a ned's aftershave bottle.