Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Banks that phone you at home, then ask you for security details before they can proceed.

Haud the bus, you phoned me! What's your f**k'n security details?

You shouldn't give any details to someone who phones you. Offer to phone them back through their advertised phone number.

Just watching an old top of the pops. Classic Siouxie and the Banshees song, Spellbound, is playing. It is 33 Years old!

I hate being an old git.

Eta. Jackson the beast is on the same show with Thriller. That was from 1983! 31 years ago!!!

Edited by supermik

Banks that phone you at home, then ask you for security details before they can proceed.

You shouldn't give any details to someone who phones you. Offer to phone them back through their advertised phone number.

^^^ this.

I've had this before. Didnae fancy the sound of that at all, so I called the bank and, surprise, it was some scammer phishing for details.

Might want to get yer maw to change her maiden name, just to be safe.

I have to do this, it is to confirm you are speaking to the correct person. M

It's a load of bollocks. Worst case scenario is you get the company involved fined thousands

Makes me contemplate changing career to become a mass murderer.

Pays less though*

*from what I've been told

Ask Harold Shipman. Not that I want to encourage that kind of behaviour, likes.

Not without passing on a 10% fee for the inspiration, at any rate.

The utterly orgasmic droolfest that took place on Sportsound today.

Some of these c***s would be delighted if there were only two clubs in Scotland. Or whatever country they were allowed to move to.

Storage Wars UK.

Totally agree. Nothing to redeem any of the participants. Did the production team go out of their way to find people you will loathe?

I know there are some spuds in the US / Canada versions but nothing as as bad as this lot. I can see me heading to Eastenders for a laugh.

"Pre-drinks", "pre-bevvy" etc is an excruciatingly cunty thing to say but I have used it on occasion, simply because it is the quickest and easiest way to reference something that everyone understands.

It's awful but it's pretty much a recognised name for a very specific thing now. Irish birds I used to live beside called it "pre-game" which is just too far. As for "preezies" :lol: :lol: :lol:

reminds me of the petty little cnut that ruined a certain Bruce Willis movie for me...

My dad's mate went to a BAFTA preview screening of 'The Others'.

The person doing then Q&A (writer or director probs) got up and said beforehand "I just want to clarify that this written before The Sixth Sense.

2luuqhe.jpg

"Movember". A chance for dickheads to be dickheads and justify it by saying it's for charity. If you see someone with a shite moustache soon you can bet your life they were one of the first to throw a bucket of water over themselves.

Hopefully they will be among the first to embrace the new challenge.

The Boiling water challenge.

Looking after the sister in laws bulldog while she's away. 6.00am this morning woof woof fucking woof, scratch scratch fucking scratch, oot walking in the pissings of rain, picking shit up in a bag. f**k this caper !!!!!

Looking after the sister in laws bulldog while she's away. 6.00am this morning woof woof fucking woof, scratch scratch fucking scratch, oot walking in the pissings of rain, picking shit up in a bag. f**k this caper !!!!!

At least you've got a dog this time.