Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

WTF are you using? You're not meant to pluck the fuckers out.

One of these bad boys will sort you out painlessly in 10 seconds.

http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/en/philips-nose-trimmer-245149%3Futm_source%3DGoogle%26utm_medium%3DProduct%26utm_campaign%3DProduct?gclid=CKaer9nX88ECFfHKtAodsDsAhw

Plucking is clearly the effective method as it stops them coming back as quick. I have toyed with the idea of getting a contraption such as that, it's under consideration.

Plucking is clearly the effective method as it stops them coming back as quick. I have toyed with the idea of getting a contraption such as that, it's under consideration.

It's the way forward. You will wonder WTF you were doing all this time.

No need to thank me.

Nasal hair. It's irritating and painful to effectively remove

Trimmers, once every few days. Takes a minute and it's done. I'd be there all fucking day if I was plucking; it's like a jungle in there.

I hate to tell you youngsters this, but it gets a whole lot worse before it gets better. Think moustache-levels of growth coming out of your nostrils.

And when I say it gets better, I mean that you'll eventually die. Then it stops altogether.

Trimmers, once every few days. Takes a minute and it's done. I'd be there all fucking day if I was plucking; it's like a jungle in there.

I hate to tell you youngsters this, but it gets a whole lot worse before it gets better. Think moustache-levels of growth coming out of your nostrils.

And when I say it gets better, I mean that you'll eventually die. Then it stops altogether.

And your ears!

Sponsors being included in programme titles e.g. "Daily Brunch with Ocado", "Weekend Kitchen with Waitrose".

Friends on Comedy Central is now sponsored by a Sam Smith album. A fucking album.

Sponsors being included in programme titles e.g. "Daily Brunch with Ocado", "Weekend Kitchen with Waitrose".

Aye, that's getting listed as the actual title of the programmes now. f**k Ocado and Waitrose.

When your work informs you that you have training.

But it isn't training, it's a motivational course to make you change your way of thinking. I despise this shit.

Free lunch though.

But it isn't training, it's a motivational course to make you change your way of thinking. I despise this shit.

Free lunch though.

I'm booked on that the week before Christmas. I'm always up for a full day away from the phones, even if it is pish.

I've got a form of this tonight. Basically the most annoying guy from Dayshift comes onto nights to 'correct my mistakes'. He will spend the night lecturing me on how to do things while I spend the night trying my hardest not to batter f**k out of him.

I've got a form of this tonight. Basically the most annoying guy from Dayshift comes onto nights to 'correct my mistakes'. He will spend the night lecturing me on how to do things while I spend the night trying my hardest not to batter f**k out of him.

Someone done that to me and the other guy on nightshift at my last job.

I told him at 3am if I was so shit he can finish off and I walked out.

Worth the warning when I went in the next night.

Friends on Comedy Central is now sponsored by a Sam Smith album. A fucking album.

Sam Smith is the sort of vapid, moronic nonsense I'd expect Friends fans to like, to be fair. Good advertising.