Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

But this is exactly why I refuse to give my wife the remote. We'll end up watching x factor, or celebrity dancing, or home renovations. Utter pish.

its OK, ive taken it off her, the league of gentlemen on, everything sound, never again. I'm scarred for life

Don't tell me a meeting starts at 930 if it starts at 10.

Getting to Glasgow for 10 means leaving the house at 815 and 5 minute walk to train. Getting there at 930 means leaving house at 0645 and walking 15 minutes in the pissing rain and dark to get a bus into Dundee to get the train.

c***s.

There's about £75 missing from my bank account. It was showing on my available balance when I woke up this morning, bought a meal deal in Tesco then by the time I'd gone to work it was missing. Hasn't appeared on my statement yet but there's absolutely nothing I can think of that was due to come out via direct debit or any pending transactions. I used my card twice on Saturday (an ATM transaction of £5 and a £1.97 transfer to my direct debit account as I was a wee bit short for one) and didn't use it at all on Sunday. I'm almost certain there's been an unauthorised transaction on my account. Will the bank be able to tell me more information if I were to go in tomorrow or would I need to wait until it shows up on my online statement?

Was saying to my mate yesterday how well I'd done this month to still have a decent amount in the bank as well then this happens :lol:

There's about £75 missing from my bank account. It was showing on my available balance when I woke up this morning, bought a meal deal in Tesco then by the time I'd gone to work it was missing. Hasn't appeared on my statement yet but there's absolutely nothing I can think of that was due to come out via direct debit or any pending transactions. I used my card twice on Saturday (an ATM transaction of £5 and a £1.97 transfer to my direct debit account as I was a wee bit short for one) and didn't use it at all on Sunday. I'm almost certain there's been an unauthorised transaction on my account. Will the bank be able to tell me more information if I were to go in tomorrow or would I need to wait until it shows up on my online statement?

Was saying to my mate yesterday how well I'd done this month to still have a decent amount in the bank as well then this happens :lol:

Happened to me once, someone ended up taking £5k out my account before the bank even bothered to phone me.**

If you don't have online banking, give them a call and simply ask

**I got the money back

If you're close to your limit bank charges might have kicked in at some point. Or drunken Ebay. That's a bitch.

If you're with Bank of Scotland then you can log in online and check your pending transactions which is the difference between your statement and your available balance

Perhaps if you paid attention to home renovations then you wouldn't be fucking useless at, well, life.

pmsl you've no half got it in for me on here, who the f**k are you again ??

Parents can be absolute c***s sometimes.

Having to survey a flat block on Argyle Street. Obviously had to bring the car, fucking hell parkings God awful, I feel sorry for the residents. I've had to dump the car about a 10 minute walk away in a Staples carpark.

No doubt I'll get a lovely fine on my car that they can do feck all about enforcing!

Two things:

Got a dig from plod the other week for having a sidelight out. You get 21 days to get it sorted and get an MOT station to stamp your ticket. Just got charged 12 quid by the garage for 'labour' for checking the lights. Dafuq?

Secondly, newsreaders and 'social commentators' who pronounce trolling as trawling. f**k off.