Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

If that were the case there would be no one in the studio.

Hold on though, what you really meant was 2 unneeded*not sure if a word* folk in the studio.

Should have worded it better. 2 too many in the studio. But in all honesty, I don't see why the actually need anyone. I'd be more than happy with a show just with a highlights reel. The teams are in the corner anyway. I don't imagine anyone would complain* if the MOTD format changed to a programme with nothing but game after game of highlights.

*Except the p***ks on a fortune who go on the programme >:(

Should have worded it better. 2 too many in the studio. But in all honesty, I don't see why the actually need anyone. I'd be more than happy with a show just with a highlights reel. The teams are in the corner anyway. I don't imagine anyone would complain* if the MOTD format changed to a programme with nothing but game after game of highlights.

*Except the p***ks on a fortune who go on the programme > :(

I'm sorry now?

There was Gabby for f**k sake, take your sick mind off the football for one minute and concentrate on the prize.

I'm sorry now?

There was Gabby for f**k sake, take your sick mind off the football for one minute and concentrate on the prize.

Really? I think she's honking! She's got a nose on her like Danny De Vito as the Penguin. She's a bit of an arsehole to boot! :o

"Would be suffice" makes no damn sense either but he said it.

"Would suffice". Does that make you happier? ;)

You knew what I meant which is the most important thing ya arse :angry:

:P

This behaviour is not really acceptable, you should really address your anger towards females.

You're probably right. Apologies :( As of Monday I'm going to turn a new leaf and start understanding and respecting the female types. By Tuesday I'll be a new person!

post-12169-14221446957889_thumb.jpg

Don't even try say you wouldn't give Gabby Logan the most disappointing 30 seconds of her life, defo a wid

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1422144757.469693.jpg

Genuine "Pass" from me. 10 years ago aye, but she's ageing horribly. The pish that comes out her mouth doesn't do her any favours either!

Not you to BFTD.

Get a grip of yersel min

Personality goes a long way with me, which is unfortunate for our Gabby.

I'll get a grip of myself when you stop posting pictures of her, thanks. How's a man supposed to fap with that on the screen? :P

Personality goes a long way with me, which is unfortunate for our Gabby.

I'll get a grip of myself when you stop posting pictures of her, thanks. How's a man supposed to fap with that on the screen? :P

You're too fussy ;)

You kehn and I kehn that if Mrs Logan was out on the prowl in Alloa and approached a single you you'd jump at the chance :P

You kehn and I kehn that if Mrs Logan was out on the prowl in Alloa and approached a single you you'd jump at the chance :P

Not even to stop her havering pish for a few minutes the rest of the night.

Deffo the type to steal a man's bacon sandwich IMO.

BBC really are taking the f£cking piss! It's bad enough they have 3 unneeded folk in the studio, 1 showing the games would be suffice. But now they have 3 folk commentating on games?! Really?? And you know they'll be on a fortune. Really don't know why I pay a TV licence. F£cking joke.

Was that not just on the Blackburn Swansea game? It was live on BBC Wales so they just lifted the commentary from that.

Was that not just on the Blackburn Swansea game? It was live on BBC Wales so they just lifted the commentary from that.

Yeah that's right. But I was meaning there wasn't any need for them to even be 3 commentating at the game.

Do they think the Welsh are stupid or something? Why does there need to be a Welsh person involved in the commentary? It's a farce the amount of folk they have when it comes to presenting.

Genuine "Pass" from me. 10 years ago aye, but she's ageing horribly. The pish that comes out her mouth doesn't do her any favours either!

Same here. Not helped by being the most opinionated and boring person on any scrambling for relevance quiz show she appears on.

You's both wid, you're fooling nobody. She used to be a gymnast FFS! Bedroom frolics would be fucking brilliant!

That was a while ago; nothing to say she's still that flexible. And you're assuming she'd be willing to use her talents. Bit of a "lie there and think of England" type IMO.

Also, I'm guessing she wouldn't be too complimentary about my boner wilting whenever I heard her voice. Or about my superb man-tits and spectacular hobo beard. Frankly, I can do without that sort of negativity in my life. When you see her, let the poor lassie down gently, and chuck her in the direction of Inverkeithing.