Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'd be delighted if my wife or maw in law did the dishes and all I had to do was put them away.

Don't rock the boat about the half a job they're doing, otherwise they might cut the 1st half seen as you "like doing the dishes"

I would honestly prefer if they just left them. I've raised it with Mrs 50/50 Winner but it's made no difference. It's only in they last few months that she's started to rinse out the soup tins before they go in the recycling (which is one of my household tasks too). I suppose I can't grumble that much as she cleans the toilet and bathroom.

I would honestly prefer if they just left them. I've raised it with Mrs 50/50 Winner but it's made no difference. It's only in they last few months that she's started to rinse out the soup tins before they go in the recycling (which is one of my household tasks too). I suppose I can't grumble that much as she cleans the toilet and bathroom.

Mine washes the jars of pasta sauce before putting them in the bin.

They're going in the bin...... :huh:

BBC really are taking the f£cking piss! It's bad enough they have 3 unneeded folk in the studio, 1 showing the games would be suffice. But now they have 3 folk commentating on games?! Really?? And you know they'll be on a fortune. Really don't know why I pay a TV licence. F£cking joke.

BBC really are taking the f£cking piss! It's bad enough they have 3 unneeded folk in the studio, 1 showing the games would be suffice. But now they have 3 folk commentating on games?! Really?? And you know they'll be on a fortune. Really don't know why I pay a TV licence. F£cking joke.

If that were the case there would be no one in the studio.

Hold on though, what you really meant was 2 unneeded*not sure if a word* folk in the studio.

If that were the case there would be no one in the studio.

Hold on though, what you really meant was 2 unneeded*not sure if a word* folk in the studio.

Should have worded it better. 2 too many in the studio. But in all honesty, I don't see why the actually need anyone. I'd be more than happy with a show just with a highlights reel. The teams are in the corner anyway. I don't imagine anyone would complain* if the MOTD format changed to a programme with nothing but game after game of highlights.

*Except the p***ks on a fortune who go on the programme >:(

Should have worded it better. 2 too many in the studio. But in all honesty, I don't see why the actually need anyone. I'd be more than happy with a show just with a highlights reel. The teams are in the corner anyway. I don't imagine anyone would complain* if the MOTD format changed to a programme with nothing but game after game of highlights.

*Except the p***ks on a fortune who go on the programme > :(

I'm sorry now?

There was Gabby for f**k sake, take your sick mind off the football for one minute and concentrate on the prize.

I'm sorry now?

There was Gabby for f**k sake, take your sick mind off the football for one minute and concentrate on the prize.

Really? I think she's honking! She's got a nose on her like Danny De Vito as the Penguin. She's a bit of an arsehole to boot! :o

"Would be suffice" makes no damn sense either but he said it.

"Would suffice". Does that make you happier? ;)

You knew what I meant which is the most important thing ya arse :angry:

:P