Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Docs this afternoon for what I think(and have been told by some) is a pilodinal sinus. Not been this sore to sit down since that "accident" with the ladders and that bottle..... :eek::ass:(

That's not what is getting on my nerves though. It's everyone asking if i'm alright as I back my arse slowly into a seat with near lunar-landing accuracy. Does it look like i'm alright!? :angry::bairn

^^^ Head and arse gone ^^^

Docs this afternoon for what I think(and have been told by some) is a pilodinal sinus. Not been this sore to sit down since that "accident" with the ladders and that bottle..... :eek::ass:(

That's not what is getting on my nerves though. It's everyone asking if i'm alright as I back my arse slowly into a seat with near lunar-landing accuracy. Does it look like i'm alright!? :angry::bairn

^^^ Head and arse gone ^^^

Ooft, I googled that, the photos are not nice.

Ooft, I googled that, the photos are not nice.

Yup. Effectively my arse looks like the average chimps right now. Even my 6 year old was laughing at me for having to lay on the floor last night rather than sit. The treatments sound like medieval torture methods.

Being nice to wait 20 secs until the green man comes on before crossing the road and missing the bus by 20 secs.

Second time this has happened recently so I may start incurring the wrath of those here who have no doubt posted "folk who push the button and then just cross anyway" as their PTTGOYN.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Driving test cancelled due to the weather. Automatically booked in for the next available one which is the 9th of March. :thumbsdown

Keep checking back for cancellations. They come up all the time. I sat my test a couple of times and each time I booked it, I got a date 6 weeks away. I checked several times a day for cancellations and didn't have to wait longer than two weeks in the end.

Yup. Effectively my arse looks like the average chimps right now. Even my 6 year old was laughing at me for having to lay on the floor last night rather than sit. The treatments sound like medieval torture methods.

I've had painful episodes in the the upper parts of my bum cheeks before, when it feels like my buttocks want a divorce. Should I see a doctor next time STAT ?

STAT sounds more urgent than ASAP, despite being American and horrid.

Lot of lassies starting to pipe up over 50 shades of grey again. Seen someone on twitter tweet this back to someone I follow :lol:

females - moan about equal rights/treated as equals then gush over some bloke mentally dominating a dippy cow #MakeYourMindsUp

Edited by 1320Lichtie

Looks like the sun is going to discontinue page 3

Not that I'm really bothered about it, but if they shouldn't be doing it due to pressure from feminists groups.

Groups who for some reason are under the impression they speak for every women in the country.

Looks like the sun is going to discontinue page 3

Not that I'm really bothered about it, but if they shouldn't be doing it due to pressure from feminists groups.

Groups who for some reason are under the impression they speak for every women in the country.

White van drivers all over the country will be outraged!

They may even start buying The Guardian

EBay. Sold a jacket before Christmas, buyer gave a positive review. Never heard a peep until last week.

Decided he wanted to return it, naturally I said no chance. He opened a case, EBay found in his favour.

Livid.

What are the options to screw him over?

EBay. Sold a jacket before Christmas, buyer gave a positive review. Never heard a peep until last week.

Decided he wanted to return it, naturally I said no chance. He opened a case, EBay found in his favour.

Livid.

Celtic fan in trying to avoid doing the right thing shocker ;)

Livid.

Shite in an envelope and stick his refund in it, then post.

Talk on the news of removing all branding on cigatettes and replacing it with further warnings. I hate when people bang on about us having a "nanny state" but whenever there's an election around the corner the political parties will start campaigning against cigarettes and booze as it's an easy vote winner.

I must be getting old, I miss the old Lambert & Butler adverts and Regal sponsoring the snooker.