Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'll see your coupons and raise you a checkout goblin who bunches a receipt containing an advert, a £5 off voucher you'll throw in the bin anyway, a website address, etc. totalling a quarter-till-roll, then in one swift move tries to dump your change on the top of this huge mound of paper - and looks at you like it's your fault when the inevitable happens and the whole lot skites right off the glossy paper mound and falls behind their counter as some ned in the queue behind shouts "scramble!"

I let some old c**t in lidl to go in front of me this morning as she only had a Sunday Post in her hand. Thirty seconds later her husband rocks up with a basket and they take ages to pay and insist on lacking their bags at the till. She even had a stuff under her middle class poncho thingy. c***s.

My folks came over for dinner last night, and my old man brought me a couple of bottles of beer.

I had one of them (Stella, 330ml) when watching MotD last night. All today I've had what can best be described as a mild hangover. One bottle of beer! It's only in the past hour I've been feeling normal.

I am such a lightweight these days :lol:

My folks came over for dinner last night, and my old man brought me a couple of bottles of beer.

I had one of them (Stella, 330ml) when watching MotD last night. All today I've had what can best be described as a mild hangover. One bottle of beer! It's only in the past hour I've been feeling normal.

This is age. This is why I so rarely drink now. If it were me, I'd still be feeling slightly off tomorrow as well.

I let some old c**t in lidl to go in front of me this morning as she only had a Sunday Post in her hand. Thirty seconds later her husband rocks up with a basket and they take ages to pay and insist on lacking their bags at the till. She even had a stuff under her middle class poncho thingy. c***s.

:lol: No good deed goes unpunished.

I actually think it's the Stella. I used to be fond of a big nite out or two, with occasional hangovers, but the worst hangover I ever had was the day after 3 cans of Stella. I had never drank it before. Death would have been a blessing. There's something in it; it's evil.

I actually think it's the Stella. I used to be fond of a big nite out or two, with occasional hangovers, but the worst hangover I ever had was the day after 3 cans of Stella. I had never drank it before. Death would have been a blessing. There's something in it; it's evil.

The stuff is evil. I've drank it twice in my life and both times I've had the most unbearable pounding headaches the next day. Never again.