Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

BBC now saying "migration" instead of "immigration". I just thought a quarter of a million people had just left the country. Not that bothered about who's coming and going, but it pisses me off when the language gets more vague rather than clearer because of some PC agenda.

I answered the door last night to find a family of Jehovahs Witnesses. The mother and father went straight into telling me they were keen on Jesus.

I could only look sympathetically at their poor daughter who was obviously being dragged along so that the mother and father wouldnt have the door shut on them. She looked like she wanted to be watching Peppa Pig rather than following these arseholes about.

Tantamount to child abuse.

Following on from my lack of hair product the other day, I've now got too much in today. A slight error in my rush to get out the door this morning and I feel it looks shite. Gutted. It's hard trying to keep up this look!

Oh yeah and I've got a sore knee. So that sucks.

The Royal Mail and their fucking annoying Spring price increases that force me to alter my spreadsheet yet again :angry:

No idea what this year's increases are like yet, but the disingenuous press releases do my tits in too. A year or two back, they trumpeted that prices were only going up by a couple of pennies for letters, but the cost of sending an average-sized parcel to the European Union went up by 50%. Bunch of shitehawks.

I'm running out of bits of lung to hack up.

arthur-digby-sellers.jpg

^^^ Mozza's new bed.

Aberdeen to wear black armbands at Celtic Park on Sunday; happy ending not guaranteed. His wife's also arranged a ceremony for Monday night where we can all pay our respects. Happy endings are extra. Bring your own towel.

Goodnight sweet Prince xxx

I answered the door last night to find a family of Jehovahs Witnesses. The mother and father went straight into telling me they were keen on Jesus.

I could only look sympathetically at their poor daughter who was obviously being dragged along so that the mother and father wouldnt have the door shut on them. She looked like she wanted to be watching Peppa Pig rather than following these arseholes about.

Tantamount to child abuse.

^^^ Extracts from Bobby's statement to the police.

This ‘what colour is the dress’ shite. Whilst morons are arguing about that, the real questions of ‘why the f**k do you care?’ and ‘why the f**k is this being so widely debated’ go unanswered.

Plus it’s clearly gold and white.

This ‘what colour is the dress’ shite. Whilst morons are arguing about that, the real questions of ‘why the f**k do you care?’ and ‘why the f**k is this being so widely debated’ go unanswered.

Plus it’s clearly gold and white.

Yeah, I'm the same. You'd never catch me bumping an ancient thread for it. :whistle

Eta: Really slow news day with this being reported every 10 mins or so. If it's not that that then it's llamas running around, just needing Will Ferrell's voice to make the whole channel on par with San Diego's Channel 4 from Anchorman.

Edited by Hedgecutter