Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

For the last 2 days, anytime i eat anything I have the shits about ten minutes later. The weird thing is, I've never had a sore stomach or felt sick.

Getting any sympathy from your facebook friends Philpy? ;)

Me and my dad make the mistake of sitting in the car with the windows open eating a fish supper after an away game against Arbroath. The seagulls that appeared were absolutely massive, and I'm convinced they were seconds from figuring out they could fly in the windows before we just chucked them the rest of the chips.

Its cos of cnuts like you's seagulls are a plague upon many of our towns and cities. You and RandomDad need to have a f**king word...

We've not done it since, but felt it was necessary to feed them at that time to save ourselves from a horrific death.

Me and my dad make the mistake of sitting in the car with the windows open eating a fish supper after an away game against Arbroath. The seagulls that appeared were absolutely massive, and I'm convinced they were seconds from figuring out they could fly in the windows before we just chucked them the rest of the chips.

They really are a b*****d aren't they.... Every single time.

post-14721-14263374232988_thumb.jpg

BBC Alba not having an English commentary option on the red button. S4C do it for the Welsh Premier League and there's a damned sight more Welsh speakers than Gaelic. And S4C's coverage is much more extensive anyway, and at reasonable times of day. Tha thu 'nad fhaighean, BBC Alba.

BBC Alba not having an English commentary option on the red button. S4C do it for the Welsh Premier League and there's a damned sight more Welsh speakers than Gaelic. And S4C's coverage is much more extensive anyway, and at reasonable times of day. Tha thu 'nad fhaighean, BBC Alba.

Noney.

They always have an English commentary option for the Edinburgh and Glasgow rugby games. So don't understand why they don't do the same for the football.