Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sneezes which also blow a fart out when you're unprepared and hurts your arsehole.

Similar happened to me the other day, only rather than a sneeze it was when blowing my nose. I was leant against a cubicle wall at the time and it resonated with the sound of a revving motorcycle. Gave me a fright, so it did.

Site delivery drivers that feel the need to kick up a fuss about "not getting their wagon in there!"

Just get the fcuking job done you twat.

Storesmen also, you would think they had paid for the parts themselves.

Never met a helpful one ever.

Philpy? He always comes across as a customer centric "how can I help you?" "yes we close in 5mins but let me get that for you "type of employee.

Thanks guys, will give this guy a shot.

Needing a long stand, tartan paint and skyhooks.

Reminds me of being an apprentice one storesman's classic 'banter' was when you asked for a compass and he would say 'why are you lost?' 'You mean a compass set'. Probably been doing it for years the sad old duffer.

Absolutely, I have no idea why they're all so angry. It's literally the easiest job in the place and every time you ask them to pick a job it's as if you've asked them to personally carry you up Mount Everest. Our courier comes in at 4:30pm every day to pick up our deliveries and our storeman refuses to pick jobs any later than 3pm, which for a service department is not ideal. He gets pissed off when you have an international delivery because he has to print another label for it and add another line to a spreadsheet. Just an all round c**t, really.

There's only one storeman in here that realises how easy he has it and helps you with just about anything you like, lovely big guy but he must be the exception to the rule.

Site delivery drivers that feel the need to kick up a fuss about "not getting their wagon in there!"

Just get the fcuking job done you twat.

I fucking hate those c***s. Bullet Express delivery company are the absolute worst for this. One of my site guys nearly knocked one of their drivers out over their attitude a couple of years back. They literally will try to get out of any delivery that isn't to a road as wide as a fucking airport runway.

Sneezes which also blow a fart out when you're unprepared and hurts your arsehole.

Fine way to talk about the wife there, Milesy.

Surely the solution is to stop eating coal and farting carbon monoxide?

I fucking hate those c***s. Bullet Express delivery company are the absolute worst for this. One of my site guys nearly knocked one of their drivers out over their attitude a couple of years back. They literally will try to get out of any delivery that isn't to a road as wide as a fucking airport runway.

I've started saying to them that if they feel they can't get in just to go but refuse to sign their line........they park up the road and phone their office and soon come back!

The cnuts just want their egos massaged!

I wonder if Keithgy is like this?! :P

Absolutely, I have no idea why they're all so angry. It's literally the easiest job in the place and every time you ask them to pick a job it's as if you've asked them to personally carry you up Mount Everest. Our courier comes in at 4:30pm every day to pick up our deliveries and our storeman refuses to pick jobs any later than 3pm, which for a service department is not ideal. He gets pissed off when you have an international delivery because he has to print another label for it and add another line to a spreadsheet. Just an all round c**t, really.

There's only one storeman in here that realises how easy he has it and helps you with just about anything you like, lovely big guy but he must be the exception to the rule.

Used to work in a place where the janny was a lazy b*****d and refused to accept even the smallest of deliveries before a certain time, even though he was working. I just happened to be about after he had done this. I took the parcel off the driver to save him coming back and the janny reported me. The boss rattled his cage.

Tracked parcels.

Specifically when you've sent, or are waiting for, a parcel, and it sits in a single sorting depot for weeks, I'm not annoyed by the amount of time taken - you expect economy parcels to take forever. It's more the awful itch to check the website to see if they've started the bloody thing moving again. Infuriating.