Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Grown adults calculating exactly what they bought rather than just splitting the bill amongst friends whilst out for a meal.

Especially asking to pay £X in cash and then remaining parts of the balance by card.

I was once in the company of a pair of complete c***s, who got a pen out and toted it up on a napkin, I was embarrassed for them

I was once in the company of a pair of complete c***s, who got a pen out and toted it up on a napkin, I was embarrassed for them

Yeah isn't there an app on their smart phone they could have used?

Got a pretty bad hangover/comedown and I've got to meet my sister-in-law later. And I've got the kids at home. Would love someone to come to my house and give me a cuddle, telling me that everything will be OK.

Got a pretty bad hangover/comedown and I've got to meet my sister-in-law later. And I've got the kids at home. Would love someone to come to my house and give me a cuddle, telling me that everything will be OK.

Be round in 5 x

Wtf?

Think yer using dodgy cash machines mate :lol:

The display had 'could not complete transaction'. £200 it was.

Its a cash machine I've used a hundred times and there is nothing suspicious about it, I always check to see if anything is different, keyboard or card slot.

Probably a couple of notes jammed.

The display had 'could not complete transaction'. £200 it was.

Its a cash machine I've used a hundred times and there is nothing suspicious about it, I always check to see if anything is different, keyboard or card slot.

Probably a couple of notes jammed.

That's totally shite. You'll get that back on to your account after a few days though surely?

That's totally shite. You'll get that back on to your account after a few days though surely?

It shouldn't be a problem, I mind this happened before some years ago. Its just annoying when it happens and there's a wee bit of panic.

Should be sorted out tomorrow with the bank.

Absolutely not. You have some explaining to do.

My mental state of mind hasn't been too brilliant today, heavy dose of the fear even though I know I done absolutely nothing terrible, so please don't add to my pain. Never like talking to the war office at the best of times!

Still, have had to take tomorrow off as the boy has got the skitters, and I'm sitting in the bath with a cold beer. Life could be worse.