Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Shit aliens in sci fi films and/or series. There are two main types of shit aliens. The first are 'wacky' irritants who are supposed to provide comic relief but in actuality are fucking irritating c***s. Prime examples include Jar-Jar Binks and the one Johnny Knoxville plays in Men In Black 2. Then there are the ones that are basically just humans but with stupid foreheads or a slightly different face or skin tone. Most of the aliens in Star Trek, particularly the series, fall in to this category.

I want my aliens to be dreadful, badass killing machines like the xenomorph or the predator or to be fucked up weird as shit types like in Under The Skin.

It gets even better. I had a woman drive from Motherwell to pick it up. First question she asks me: "does it have an HDMI port?" No, it doesn't, if it did I would have said so in the advert. Then the woman kept trying to swipe a button that needed to be tapped, and said that the screen wasn't working - I showed her it worked fine with a tap, then of course you need to activate Wi-Fi to set it up, which she couldn't do. But to be honest she was just making excuses.

She's wasted her own time more than mine but I'm annoyed I stayed in this afternoon to wait for her.

Having sold a Car on gumtree and heard stories from my sister who bought a car from there, time wasting seems the norm.

When buying a car my sister actually had 1 woman who wanted her to view the car at 6AM????????????????

The number of people who also placed an ad then never returned your call when you enquire was incredible.

Alan Partridge had it right. "I hate the general public"

People really are c**ts

My Rolo coffee mug has developed a slight fracture and I fear could be on its last legs. I say this because we've been together at work for nearly 20 years.

I know what someone is getting for Christmas

A proper Fleshlight?

Downloading CAD into my laptop to fanny about and get back into it after a long time. It's gonna take another 3 hours apparently. :lol:

Hardly seems worth it!

My old one hasnt developed a fracture yet. Not for the want of trying mind you.

Anyway, the font on the new Evening Express website.

9gewwn.png

:blink:

FTFY

I wonder how long 'pong detective' will take to solve the Aberdeen stench mystery?

There's a "The Killing" style mini series in that somewhere.

I don't like it how on p and b the sign out option is right next to the notifications bit - i have signed myself out a few times from mis firing. Can something be done about this as i am very unhappy about it

New mouse?

Bionic arm?

Stop chugging while using P&B?

All sensible options, and much easier than changing web code. I can't even imagine where you'd find a person to perform such sorcery.

My old one hasnt developed a fracture yet. Not for the want of trying mind you.

Anyway, the font on the new Evening Express website.

attachicon.gifEvening.jpg

:blink:

I wonder how you become a pong detective.

He's right about the locals in Aberdeen,miserable c***s

My uncle's way of remembering the Scottish new towns: 'Every King Can Live In Glasgow' (East Kilbride, Cumbernauld, Livingston, Irvine & Glenrothes)

Why not make the end Glenrothes, which is only the administrative capital of the KINGdom of Fife??? K'sake.

Adults wearing football tops.

I can make a concession for lounging at home, fives or the gym at a push.

Depends on the size of the gut I say.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Is anyone else using the mobile version and getting ads for the racing post or wowcher taking over your full screen with no option to delete the advert? A total pain in the arse.

My sister in law has posted two separate royal baby Facebook status updates in the past couple of days, the first was a vomit inducing photo of the queen mother and Diana looking down on Kate and William and the latest is complimenting the kid's name and declaring that she'd rather the bairn's first name was Diana. I want to smash her face in for posting such awful drivel. I'm absolutely SEETHING.

My sister in law has posted two separate royal baby Facebook status updates in the past couple of days, the first was a vomit inducing photo of the queen mother and Diana looking down on Kate and William and the latest is complimenting the kid's name and declaring that she'd rather the bairn's first name was Diana. I want to smash her backdoors in for posting such awful drivel. I'm absolutely SEETHING.

FTFY