Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Wanted to head into Glasgow today but the other half thinks we should stay away in case there is trouble due to Orangefest. Instead he is taking me out to Bishopbriggs retail park. Oh the excitement....!

It could be worse, you might be going to a Holiday Inn at Strathclyde Park.

To be fair you'd probably be safer at Orangefest. Bishy Retail Park has hosted over 1000 sexual offences in 2015 alone.

You should really stay away from there, they've put in CCTV.

Wanted to head into Glasgow today but the other half thinks we should stay away in case there is trouble due to Orangefest. Instead he is taking me out to Bishopbriggs retail park. Oh the excitement....!

Shopping over drinks? Does your other half not own a penis?

I'm continuing my world tour of soft plays today. Think I would rather be shopping tbh. Place is rammed with screaming children.

FML.

Shopping over drinks? Does your other half not own a penis?

I'm continuing my world tour of soft plays today. Think I would rather be shopping tbh. Place is rammed with screaming children.

FML.

Feel your pain re soft play, pal. I think he is trying to butter me up re shopping as he is out drinking later so I suspect I will be heading out in the early hours to retrieve him from somewhere!

Feel your pain re soft play, pal. I think he is trying to butter me up re shopping as he is out drinking later so I suspect I will be heading out in the early hours to retrieve him from somewhere!

Fair enough, I've used that tactic many a time to get a night out sorted. That said, if I asked my wife to come and pick me up in the early hours when steaming, I know the response wouldn't be very favourable...

Fair enough, I've used that tactic many a time to get a night out sorted. That said, if I asked my wife to come and pick me up in the early hours when steaming, I know the response wouldn't be very favourable...

Doesn't happen too often do it really doesn't bother me. I like night driving/early hours anyway. The only time it did my head in was a time I was at a fancy dress thing ( designated driver so not drinking!) and later got a call to get him at 2am which was fine but I was dressed as a cheerleader much to the amusement of his pals :(

One of my old school friends lost his son in a car crash this morning. 16 years old. What a sin.

I was going to post his whole page on the annoying things on facebook thread. I don't know what it feels like to lose a son but his reaction on Facebook is a shambles.

ETA Facebook is a horrible thing and it's sad so many people now live their lifes through it.

Edited by kev23

Doesn't happen too often do it really doesn't bother me. I like night driving/early hours anyway. The only time it did my head in was a time I was at a fancy dress thing ( designated driver so not drinking!) and later got a call to get him at 2am which was fine but I was dressed as a cheerleader much to the amusement of his pals :(

Pics or gtf

I was going to post his whole page on the annoying things on facebook thread. I don't know what it feels like to lose a son but his reaction on Facebook is a shambles.

ETA Facebook is a horrible thing and it's sad so many people now live their lifes through it.

Agreed. Yes, the Grief is affecting him very badly, but he needs to watch how he vents his anger towards the driver and his family.