Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Travelling to your neck of the woods. If you happen to be in soi 6 pattaya any time in the next few weeks, be sure to say hi!!!

Wouldn't get me near Pattaya again, place is a shitehole, and what I've heard a bit of a ghost town at the moment.

Apart from the foreigners who stay there not many people about now. Tourism has collapsed there.

Edited by SlipperyP

Travelling to your neck of the woods. If you happen to be in soi 6 pattaya any time in the next few weeks, be sure to say hi!!!

Wouldn't get me near Pattaya again, place is a shitehole, and what I've heard a bit of a ghost town at the moment.

Apart from the foreigners who stay there not many people about now. Tourism has collapsed there.

Offft. Slippery is calling you a sub human jakeball, m8. You taking that?

C*nts to a man. And woman.

I was once on a flight where not only did people start applauding the pilot on successfully completing his job, but they also started a whip round for him. :huh:

'kin hell.as if they're not earning enough!what was your reaction when the bunnet,tray,carrier bag got passed to you?

Edited by fifergaz

New next door neighbour is well clingy, keeps coming to the door and offering to go to the shops for us, or take the baby for us, or come shopping with us etc etc. This morning she showed up with a gift bag full of cold remedies and told us she was concerned about us being unwell as she could hear the baby crying. She's only lived there about a month, we don't even know her last name! She asked us the other day if we'd like to be guests at her graduation. All perfectly nice things that she's done, or offered to do, but a bit forward for my tastes. She also has a tendency to just dive right into the middle of a conversation from the second she sees you, it's like standing in front of a gatling gun. Keeps chapping the door about half nine at night as well, which is 30 minutes after we've put the wee man to bed and the dug goes mental when the door goes, so it wakes the baby, and then she'll say "oh I didn't want to wake the baby", but she's done it several times nonetheless. Getting on my bloody wick. I prefer my neighbours polite and distant rather than overly forward and aggressively hyper cheery.

New next door neighbour is well clingy, keeps coming to the door and offering to go to the shops for us, or take the baby for us, or come shopping with us etc etc. This morning she showed up with a gift bag full of cold remedies and told us she was concerned about us being unwell as she could hear the baby crying. She's only lived there about a month, we don't even know her last name! She asked us the other day if we'd like to be guests at her graduation. All perfectly nice things that she's done, or offered to do, but a bit forward for my tastes. She also has a tendency to just dive right into the middle of a conversation from the second she sees you, it's like standing in front of a gatling gun. Keeps chapping the door about half nine at night as well, which is 30 minutes after we've put the wee man to bed and the dug goes mental when the door goes, so it wakes the baby, and then she'll say "oh I didn't want to wake the baby", but she's done it several times nonetheless. Getting on my bloody wick. I prefer my neighbours polite and distant rather than overly forward and aggressively hyper cheery.

7id2xr-i.jpgVoakes-Pies-2008-042.jpg

Played in the end-of-year staff v pupils match at school yesterday. After a heroic, Maldini-esque performance (including an assist for our second goal in a 2-0 win) I am in utter, utter agony today.

Wid??