Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Watching a film after reading a book is always hard, because you've made your own vision of the book, films don't live up to it. Reading books after watching the film isn't isn't the same as you've already got a mental image of most the stuff in it.

Slow walkers. Get the f**k out the way. Topped by folk who walk more than two abreast on a narrow path and walking slowly - death penalty crime IMO.

And folk who don't let you off the train first at a busy station. The train won't go without you should you wait more than a second to let people off first.

Slow walkers. Get the f**k out the way. Topped by folk who walk more than two abreast on a narrow path and walking slowly - death penalty crime IMO.

And folk who don't let you off the train first at a busy station. The train won't go without you should you wait more than a second to let people off first.

Both of these, the first in particular, make me absolutely seething.

Spot on.

My pet hate is Mr/Mrs Green in the diagram below. Get the f*** behind Mr Red, preventing Mr Blue from starting up a Pavement Disco.

post-13234-0-48624300-1442404004.png

My left eye has started to twitch all by it's own accord. Makes me think I'm having the world slowest stroke.

Used to get that years ago, hardly ever now, I think usually when a bit tired or stressed. Seems really obvious but other people don't notice it. And it goes away.

My left eye has started to twitch all by it's own accord. Makes me think I'm having the world slowest stroke.

I had that for years too. Don't remember the last time. Was definitely due to tiredness with me.