Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just seen these replies :lol: Alas I couldn't do it as I've no wifi to send the email - that's my story anyway ;)

Well Talk Talk continue to impress with their customer service. Two weeks after I called to give them dates for an engineer to visit to which we had no reply I've finally been told that an engineer needs to get in my house. I'm off on holiday for 2 weeks shortly and told Talk Talk this on the initial phone call saying I expected this fixed before we left.

Every day I've spoken to Talk Talk and been told "to expect an update tomorrow". It's taken them 2 weeks to decide that we do need an engineer!

Now it looks like we'll be without internet for at least 4 weeks and they are still trying to charge us for it? Has anybody else had such issues with them?

I'd be more concerned a fraudster is emptying your bank account as we speak.

Just seen these replies :lol: Alas I couldn't do it as I've no wifi to send the email - that's my story anyway ;)

Well Talk Talk continue to impress with their customer service. Two weeks after I called to give them dates for an engineer to visit to which we had no reply I've finally been told that an engineer needs to get in my house. I'm off on holiday for 2 weeks shortly and told Talk Talk this on the initial phone call saying I expected this fixed before we left.

Every day I've spoken to Talk Talk and been told "to expect an update tomorrow". It's taken them 2 weeks to decide that we do need an engineer!

Now it looks like we'll be without internet for at least 4 weeks and they are still trying to charge us for it? Has anybody else had such issues with them?

My TalkTalk is hopeless - tried going through the customer service stuff but lost the will to live trying to find a phone number for them. Our laptop won't get along with the router (phones and wired pc fine). Laptop fine with other routers but since I got a Talk Talk router my laptop, and my neighbour's laptop won't work.

My TalkTalk is hopeless - tried going through the customer service stuff but lost the will to live trying to find a phone number for them. Our laptop won't get along with the router (phones and wired pc fine). Laptop fine with other routers but since I got a Talk Talk router my laptop, and my neighbour's laptop won't work.

Everytime the phone rang it used to switch off the internet. Upgraded to fibre, also with Talk Talk and all is fine. Never really had many dealings with them.

I had no issue getting a contact number - just had to do some troubleshooting on their website and it told me who to call. That was 2 weeks ago and we're no further forward now.

It must be the worst customer service I've experienced once you get on the phone though - they've been no help whatsoever. The first time I called the woman basically told me that there was no issue at all and that all was working fine even though our internet kept cutting out every couple of hours and needed to be turned off and on. Has went downhill since then.

A girls rusty bullet hole is the same as a 9v battery, as far as I'm concerned.

I know I shouldn't, but sooner or later I'm gonna give it a good luck.

Is this like a wee pat and a thumbs up (no euph)?

They're lovely, no salt and especially no sauce required.

Is this like a wee pat and a thumbs up (no euph)?

They're lovely, no salt and especially no sauce required.

This is the last time!

Congratulations autocorrect, you're on meh list. Autocunted.

In all honesty, it should've been on there after I messaged an ex. Telling her, I wanted to kick her puppy.

Pure fizzing.

I had no issue getting a contact number - just had to do some troubleshooting on their website and it told me who to call. That was 2 weeks ago and we're no further forward now.

It must be the worst customer service I've experienced once you get on the phone though - they've been no help whatsoever. The first time I called the woman basically told me that there was no issue at all and that all was working fine even though our internet kept cutting out every couple of hours and needed to be turned off and on. Has went downhill since then.

Found a number too - just waiting on my call back between 1.30 and 2pm....

Going to a ball with the current Mrs MEADOWXI next weekend.

She texted me a photo of a couple of pairs of shoes asking which ones should she wear for the ball.

I answered which pair I thought.

Got a reply ' I will let you look at them again tonight '.

Looks like my opinion was wrong,

stupid fucking mistake I know answering those sorts of questions

Going to a ball with the current Mrs MEADOWXI next weekend.

She texted me a photo of a couple of pairs of shoes asking which ones should she wear for the ball.

I answered which pair I thought.

Got a reply ' I will let you look at them again tonight '.

Looks like my opinion was wrong,

stupid fucking mistake I know answering those sorts of questions

The only correct answer to that question is "f**k off!!"

I'm old school, and like my copies like I like my women - hard, and made from synthetic materials.

Thanks for pointing that out, though - I definitely missed some of the specials when I was out of the country.

I had a look on amazon to see what the options are:

860b342b16.jpg

I'll sell you mine Dave

£95, bargain

Reevel Alderson.

That kind of a fucking name is Reevel?

I googled it to be really funny (pedantic) and post the etymology etc.

According to google, there are no other Reevels. LinkedIn does ask you if the BBC's Reevel Alderson is not the one you're looking for, though.

Work is very busy at the moment. We have two staff In the yard and warehouse with a huge daily workload, and premises not large enough to cope with the amount of materials that go out over the course of a week. The boss has been trying to get another guy for the yard and warehouse, only to be told they can't afford someone else. We've found out today that we are getting another person in.

A sales rep.

Aye, just what we need. Stupid decision.