Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

This isn't the first time you've made fun of or had a go at your wife on P&B. I suspect she was probably speaking to her legal representative. I'd suggest you pick one before she takes you for everything you have.

:lol:

In my defence, to give you an idea of how hard it can be living with her, she told me yesterday that during the week she sneezed and fell over. She should be grateful someone as amazing as me has taken her on B)

How slow people are with the self serve machines at train stations. It's fucking simple. Pick station, pick ticket and then pay. My fucking god.

People who use self serve machines at stations. It means less commission for certain folk :ph34r:

I haven't stopped farting for the last hour, I am currently flying a stunt kite in my living room.

Because of you, somebody's soggy 'green' bus ride into work has been a waste of time because of your methane output. I hope you're pleased with yourself.

This fuckin rain. Water currently coming through the ceiling in the hall. 50 mins waiting to get through to my insurance company.

Rather than spending time on the phone, get up on the roof with a 30ft x 40ft tarp, it will not endanger your life, but might help your hall carpet from getting slightly damp.

Rather than spending time on the phone, get up on the roof with a 30ft x 40ft tarp, it will not endanger your life, but might help your hall carpet from getting slightly damp.

Take an emu, no clamber on to a roof is complete without one. Edited by Sergeant Wilson