Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My girlfriend is away out to Yoga, and before she left, I asked her to take the keys, as if she didn't she would have to buzz in, therefore waking the little man if he was alseep.

Well, the boy is asleep and she forgot the keys.

Put the buzzer on silent and don't let her in :ph34r: .

Remember a while back a few folk complained about the change in format of the Premieres on Sky Movies?

Well, has anyone noticed that come the end of the week they're chucking in old movies on the Premiere channel?

I have just been looking for a movie to watch later when the wee man is asleep and Sky Movies Premiere has 48hrs, from 1982!

Chancers.

Remember a while back a few folk complained about the change in format of the Premieres on Sky Movies?

Well, has anyone noticed that come the end of the week they're chucking in old movies on the Premiere channel?

I have just been looking for a movie to watch later when the wee man is asleep and Sky Movies Premiere has 48hrs, from 1982!

Chancers.

They show a HD premiere of an 'older' movie every Friday night on Premiere HD, so those folk without HD end up getting to see it on the SD channel.

Edited by The Naitch

Ooooh bragging rights are yours for the night Adam! :D;)

Are they f**k!

Yoga?

I knew she was aff her heid, but I didn't realise she was a vegan tree-hugger as well.

Naw, that's him up there ^^. I'm just trying to gain some semblence of muscle tone. I was thinking after I got home that "quiet time" (aye, apparently, we're all 3 years old) reminded me of Homer in the flotation tank singing that Witch Doctor song. I'm dreading going back next week because I'm just going to be thinking of that.

Edited by Lyn-Marie

They show a HD premiere of an 'older' movie every Friday night on Premiere HD, so those folk without HD end up getting to see it on the SD channel.

Aye, I realise that, but still...chancers.

Chancers.

Thats why i turned Sky movies off <_<

This whole Ian Harte thing between the Morton and St Mirren fans. I don't understand it. St. Mirren got buffed by Ian Harte cause they're too shite, yet Ric and his cool crew seem hell bent on spamming the board with their pish, claiming that he has turned down Morton.

Edited by Kutski

This whole Ian Harte thing between the Morton and St Mirren fans. I don't understand it. St. Mirren got buffed by Ian Harte cause they're too shite, yet Ric and his cool crew seem hell bent on spamming the board with their pish, claiming that he has turned down Morton.

That was not Ric ;)

Have to agree, it's very tedious. Bring on the new season!

Christ, I'm bored. I've played a few different internet games and I'm bored of all them as well.

Quiet night on t'internet?

I am actually watching Michael Jackson videos on MTV and playing Sonic and Mario on the Wii. How cool am I! :ph34r: