Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
I was bored at work one night and took it upon myself to count how many sections there are in a spreadsheet.

I must have been pressing down on the cursor for about 10 minutes before someone pointed out the wonders of the 'end' button.

:lol:

Excel? Not on that occasion you didn't. :ph34r:

Go and see your optician and if your eyes are ok, go and see the doctor. I had something similar a while back and it turned out it was related to my back pain (I have weak muscles in my lower back which then puts a strain elsewhere, meaning I can get pain anywhere transferred from my spine). The doctor can probably give you some more effective painkillers as well if needed.

You might need to watch that after your access course. Back problems are the one of the most causes of sick time in nursing. They are forever having "mind your back" campaigns.

You might need to watch that after your access course. Back problems are the one of the most causes of sick time in nursing. They are forever having "mind your back" campaigns.

I'll be taking my hot water bottle everywhere then? :lol:

That's reminded me of something else when I was having Ashley. My waters having broken and me being in labour and TOS, they kept me in the hospital overnight for observation. I was on my own as the other half was taking Robert to my mum's, so he'd left me there with my overnight bag. The midwife said "You'll have to carry that as we're not allowed to lift anything". It was alright though, I was only in labour after all. :rolleyes::lol:

I know I'm a bit late, but 1000 posts in one day? f**k me gently. That gets a:

kevin-1.gif

Anyhoo, today the school was giving out the lockers, and there was a fucking crush to get one. And in doing so, I've really hurt my back. Turns out the school didn't bother to tell us that there's enough for all the seniors, and even the 4th years are getting one this year. FFS.

Edited by GypsyTillIDie

Celtic fans can't sing "You'll Never Walk Alone" properly, until they get to "There's a golden sky" it is too high for them!

And I hate the crap round of applause they give themselves too - self indulgent rubbish.

By Vectron's golden teeth, I prefer their version to the Liverpool one.

The phrase "Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater."

When was the last time you even heard of someone throwing out the bathwater. The New World Order need to get their heads together and release a few cliché-ridden phrases fit for the 21st century.

Like "Don't delete the baby along with that La Roux album you downloaded when you were drunk."

Edited by Dunc

The phrase "Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater."

When was the last time you even heard of someone throwing out the bathwater. The New World Order need to get their heads together and release a few cliché-ridden phrases fit for the 21st century.

Like "Don't delete the baby along with that La Roux album you downloaded when you were drunk."

I just threw out bathwater...