Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You absolute cad sir. How dare you.

1........2...........Uniteds coming for you.........3...........4...........better drop your load............5............6........4th place is in the mix.........7..........8..........we are fucking great!

EAT MY GOAL B)

1........2...........Uniteds coming for you.........3...........4...........better drop your load............5............6........4th place is in the mix.........7..........8..........we are fucking great!

EAT MY GOAL B)

Aye, i can just imagine you dressed as a cheerleader. Well, on second thoughts maybe not. The image im seeing in my mind at the moment isnt pretty :barf

Aye, i can just imagine you dressed as a cheerleader. Well, on second thoughts maybe not. The image im seeing in my mind at the moment isnt pretty :barf

:o

You....have a mind???

My belief systems are in ruins...... :(

Teams that manage to look like they're improving, then fall back to step one. Mind you, having one fit striker and playing him on the wing, with a central midfielder on the other wing, another central midfielder at right back and two wingers up front doesn't help.

Maybe that should be "teams with no strikers, yet are over stocked for central fucking midfielders".

Women is my petty nag.

Earlier today on the way back from the fitba' ayrgirl and I were in the car on the way to pick up the boy from the babysitters.

I'm on a high from the game so i get a wicked idea and suggest we have a shag.

She says:

"Why?"

:blink::huh:

Why? Why?? Oh, lets see, because I thought I'd celebrate the Autumn solstice a wee bit early this year! :rolleyes:

I mean, for fuxake, Why??

Women..... <_<