Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm taking Co-codamol and Ibuprofen for my ribs, if anyone's even remotely bothered in what medications other people are using at present.

its good that your doing so :D , but I can't help but think your opening a rod for everyone's back with kilt related postings and consistency would now say we can't really complain about it. :rolleyes:<_<

its good that your doing so :D , but I can't help but think your opening a rod for everyone's back with kilt related postings and consistency would now say we can't really complain about it. :rolleyes:<_<

It's not really that good. I'm still in pain.

And who mentioned Kilt? :P

Oh dear!

Bebo won't be working on Thursday, between 4:30 and 5:00 am. What ever shall we do?!

We'll probably need to do something. Like sleep, or something crazy like that!

Its funny when it doesn't work, and that message comes up "Go out and enjoy the sun" or something along those lines. Its fucking night time you c***s!

Btw, bebos shite.

Its funny when it doesn't work, and that message comes up "Go out and enjoy the sun" or something along those lines. Its fucking night time you c***s!

Btw, bebos shite.

Haha.

I've not used anything else. Bebo's simple.

I'm going out straight after the Raith v Dunfermline game for my stag night but I'll still have my suit and club tie on.

Will I look like a complete yahoo or will the cool young things accept me back in to the world that I once gracefully inhabited?

If you're going out in Kirkcaldy, you'll look a bit out of place. That said, I doubt anyone will really care. It's not that judgemental.

If you're going out in Kirkcaldy, you'll look a bit out of place. That said, I doubt anyone will really care. It's not that judgemental.

I intend on being mashed before I leave Starks Park so I probably won't give a toss. I think I'm just a bit touchy about now being in my thirties.

All the kids out on the lash will look at me like I'm an old man! :bairn

I intend on being mashed before I leave Starks Park so I probably won't give a toss. I think I'm just a bit touchy about now being in my thirties.

Acht, don't worry about it. At least you're not going for one of those 'wacky' stag nights with themed attire. I've always wanted to wear a suit to a club, just for the hell of it. Never got round to doing so.

If I'm out (likely), I'll probably end up trying to introduce myself in some sort of awful drunken state. I apologise in advance should this be the case :lol: .

Just go the whole hog, brylcreem your hair, get a spray tan & gold medallion and undo your top 3 buttons.

'helllloooo laydeez'

The Dolphins-Jets game is about to start, and I can hardly keep my eyes open.

F'kin Americans and their crazy timezones. We invented time, everyone else should adhere to it.

Take it this isn't on the TV?

Can't find it on sky..

Take it this isn't on the TV?

Can't find it on sky..

Na, I'm listening to it on the radio (Dolphins radio network)

Probably get a stream of it on justin.tv or something, but my internet connection is so bad right now, I've no confidence I'll be able to watch it properly.

The Dolphins-Jets game is about to start, and I can hardly keep my eyes open.

F'kin Americans and their crazy timezones. We invented time, everyone else should adhere to it.

And where would you be sitting if it wasn't for us Scots? Thats right... you're arse!!! Aye we invented the chair!

Or words to that effect...

ach dont give a toss,they will all be clone like in there dress and trying to look cool to pull the chicks while all the chicks will be hanging around you lot cause you will be enjoying urself!!

anyway cdg airport in paris is my pttgoyn :(