Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My mate's wee sister came over to chat to us at the football, with some food from the pie stall.

I said to her that I wanted to scavenge her pie.

Sounded a bit wrong considering she's 13.

Was there an awkward silence? :lol:

Well we all burst out laughing. I don't think she took in quite how bad my particular innocent comment on a scotch pie had turned out.

If she's 13 I'm sure she knew what you were insinuating. :o Poor lass probably thinks you're going to ask her out soon. :(

My mate's wee sister came over to chat to us at the football, with some food from the pie stall.

I said to her that I wanted to scavenge her pie.

Sounded a bit wrong considering she's 13.

:lol:

I don't get this whole boxing thing. I'm watching that fight that everyone is creaming themselves over and I'm utterly bored. It's just a little guy walking round in circles with a big giant guy throwing the odd punch.

The wee guy just looks like a c**t, so I hope big Igor wins.

is this the one that went globe trotting?

is this why now ex or was this post ex-ing?

still on the rtbc side does this not leave your other 'friend' as an option?

chin up.

It's the one that's away travelling. It was said midway through ex-ing. I can't be bothered with girls just now so I'll probably just wait til I come back after Christmas before seeing what's happening

Another nag, my knuckles are ripped to shreds and I've probably broken half my fingers as I've just been wellying a hard punchbag with nothing but tape around my knuckles for 45 mins, though I feel much better now.

It's the one that's away travelling. It was said midway through ex-ing. I can't be bothered with girls just now so I'll probably just wait til I come back after Christmas before seeing what's happening

Another nag, my knuckles are ripped to shreds and I've probably broken half my fingers as I've just been wellying a hard punchbag with nothing but tape around my knuckles for 45 mins, though I feel much better now.

The above is studenty pish.

Real men aren't soft.

"Ooohh, I punched a punchbag 'coz I'm so angry about a girl, innit"

Bender.

I don't get this whole boxing thing. I'm watching that fight that everyone is creaming themselves over and I'm utterly bored. It's just a little guy walking round in circles with a big giant guy throwing the odd punch.

The wee guy just looks like a c**t, so I hope big Igor wins.

The giant guy's rolls are making me feel a bit ill.

The giant guy's rolls are making me feel a bit ill.

If he reads this he may feel bad about himself and develop a complex about his weight :(

Hope he never develops an interest in Scottish football and trawls the pages of this thread.

The above is studenty pish.

Real men aren't soft.

"Ooohh, I punched a punchbag 'coz I'm so angry about a girl, innit"

Bender.

I do boxing a couple of nights every week though I normally use gloves, I sometimes just use tape if I'm only doing it for a short time. I'm normally quite a placid person but when something annoys me I feel like I've got to get rid of the anger in a bit of a frenzy. It's probably a bad character trait but I can't really help it.

I do boxing a couple of nights every week though I normally use gloves, I sometimes just use tape if I'm only doing it for a short time. I'm normally quite a placid person but when something annoys me I feel like I've got to get rid of the anger in a bit of a frenzy. It's probably a bad character trait but I can't really help it.

Just have 6 pints and get in a fight you jessie.

I stopped watching.

Have they started fighting yet or are they still at the foreplay?

I think it's all over. Rather premature as I completely missed the money shot. There's some guy sitting on someone's shoulders with a big belt over his shoulder. That must have been one of their props or something. I'm just glad it's all done.

If he reads this he may feel bad about himself and develop a complex about his weight :(

Hope he never develops an interest in Scottish football and trawls the pages of this thread.

I think the fact he lost might have dented his ego enough tonight without him reading through forum pages on the internet to see what people are saying about him. Maybe next week. Who knows, my comment might persuade him to shape up a bit and he'll win next time.

I think it's all over. Rather premature as I completely missed the money shot. There's some guy sitting on someone's shoulders with a big belt over his shoulder. That must have been one of their props or something. I'm just glad it's all done.

It isn't the wee English c**t is it? I don't know why, but I really dislike him. I'm also just guessing that he's English.

It isn't the wee English c**t is it? I don't know why, but I really dislike him. I'm also just guessing that he's English.

It was him, yes. He is, indeed, English, and the interview he gave after made me also think that he is, indeed, a c**t. There was just something about his voice that made me want to punch him in the face. I appreciate that it wouldn't be particularly advisable or worthwhile to do so.