Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've only ever heard about that progression once before.

They didn't make it through the night.

We're now on creamy green and dry boaking as there's literally nothing left.

Then again I tried some asparagus soup so the colour's a dodgy indicator now.

I had the same problem myself.

put newspaper on the window last night as i didnt have a cover for it. Newspaper stuck to the window. When i eventually took it off, i couldnt get the bin lid open as it had been forzen to it. Couldnt find my scraper so had to use water for the ice(twice). When i rolled down the windows, the ice fell into the car, giving me a cold, wet arse all the way in. Full headlights didnt work because the sodding thing had been frozen.

it must have took me 15 minutes to de-frost the car this morning... <_<

De- icier, sits in the boot for 10 months of the year,and when you actually need the bloody stuff,you get a puff of air and a dribble that would not drown a fly..

I still have an earth-shattering hangover. I'm desparate to go to sleep but if I hang on til 7 I can just go to bed for the night, which is quite tragic.

I'm still feeling the effects of Saturday nights drinking.

I can see me having at most 2 pints at our wedding on Saturday as I've totally scunnered myself with the drink.

Only two nights at work this week at least and then I'm off for about 2 and a half weeks. :)