Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm still feeling the effects of Saturday nights drinking.

I can see me having at most 2 pints at our wedding on Saturday as I've totally scunnered myself with the drink.

Only two nights at work this week at least and then I'm off for about 2 and a half weeks. :)

You're getting married on Saturday?? I thought you ere already hitched? :huh:

How come, on news programmes, you always see them going to reporters who are standing outside places like Scotland Yard, Ministry of Defence, Parliament etc?

Why not just report it in the studio, f**k all ever happens when you see them reporting on location?

:angry:

How come, on news programmes, you always see them going to reporters who are standing outside places like Scotland Yard, Ministry of Defence, Parliament etc?

Why not just report it in the studio, f**k all ever happens when you see them reporting on location?

How about cos it is more interesting? Brighten up you miserable git.

How about cos it is more interesting? Brighten up you miserable git.

:lol:

Seriously though. I've been watching the news furryboots 10 years and just realised that this is a complete waste of time and effort.

f**k snakes man. I want to be a Journalist myself but this beggars belief. A career change is inevetable.

Guest The Phoenix
Why is it more intresting? :huh:

Aye, c'mon twisteH, evidence required to support your preposterous claim.

Edit: And don't dare to latch on to L-M's equally preposterous claim. :rolleyes:

Edited by The Phoenix

Plenty happens! There's always some wee ned in the background waving to his mum and dad - in the hope that he even has one.

Given the fact it's about -5 degrees C I'm going to disgrace myself by wearing some skin hugging 'under armour' type gear tonight at five a sides. I really feel like I'm letting myself down, as well as all thuggish defenders who have gone before me :(

Worse day of my life.

Didn't sleep a wink last night, I've failed two exams, I'm depressed as f**k, and for the last 15 mins I've been spewing my ring and I am now really ill.

Oh, and John Brown's still alive <_<

I bit the bullet and drove into Edinburgh for the first time today. I won't be doing it again - the roads are a fucking state, potholes everywhere.

Capybara's constant moaning about them is fully justified. They're a mess.

Capy tells the truth...

I'm meeting my cousin for a coffee this afternoon and I'm all sore from football last night. She recently had a child as well and I can't really think of what to talk about other than babies. Don't get me wrong, kids are ace, but how long can you talk about how many times they poo or eat?

I wonder if she is up for a discussion on the race riots or something like that. Could get in there early with a good topic for conversation? Less baby talk that way...