Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I hate John Motson....

e.g, Bellamy chance....

Oooh did Jensen get a touch on that ( he clearly did )

replay...."if the keeper got a touch on that, it counts as a save"

When from both angles he clearly stopped it.

The man is a complete idiot.

It was a bit like that episode of the Simpsons where Homer thinks Mr Burns is an alien, so Mulder and Scully come to watch him running on the machine.

Or the one where Homer stay's at home to work,because he is too fat.

Where's the "any" key? :lol:

Yeah. I like the bit where he has the bird thing hitting the computer key,and when he goes to the cinema and they refuse to let him in and he gets a big bin bag full of popcorn. :lol:

My season ticket is in a bin on King Street :lol:

Seriously? :lol: a bit OTT was it not Fudge? Yes it was completely dire in the second period today but throwing the book away? :lol:

Seriously? :lol: a bit OTT was it not Fudge? Yes it was completely dire in the second period today but throwing the book away? :lol:

We're absolutely atrocious to watch so I doubt I'll be back for quite a while, though I will be on the train to Cowdenbeath on 5th Dec because of the promise of a post match pissup in Edinburgh. Whether I make it into the stadium or just drown my sorrows in Wee Jimmies during the match is still up for discussion.

We're absolutely atrocious to watch so I doubt I'll be back for quite a while, though I will be on the train to Cowdenbeath on 5th Dec because of the promise of a post match pissup in Edinburgh. Whether I make it into the stadium or just drown my sorrows in Wee Jimmies during the match is still up for discussion.

:( see you at Cowden then, perhaps ;)

Edited by Pol