Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

One rule for us and one for everyone else, I think. I also know for a fact that one person that's posted on this thread in the last few hours (outwith Capy) has made an alias in the past, and now finds it amusing that we're in a similar situation.

I guess that is one down ..one to go...

Edited by capybara

What book were you reading?

I feel horrible today, pretty much everywhere hurts. Falling on the ice earlier today didn't help at all.

"The Road" by Cormac McCarthy.

Not you ;)

Explain.

You seem confused as to the rules of the forum, so its only natural that I am also confused. I am also confused as to why an alias like Donkey was allowed to continue with no consequences, despite the mods knowing the identity of the original poster, but Swampy was threatened with a ban for adding a small, harmless link to the end of his posts. There just seems to be no consistency whatsoever, and I no longer have any idea where the "line" is to be drawn, because there doesn't appear to be a "line" to cross, its more a series of invisible moving inconsistent zig zags.

No, it's a case of examining each case individually. There are clear black & white areas - such as instances of racism - that will result in a warning/ban, but as the forum rules state "we moderate the forum on a common sense basis".

For instance, I'd suggest it's bad form for someone who's just returned from a suspension for antagonistic behaviour to wish death upon a forum member. A post that results in the moderating team receiving complaints.

I don't think that's terribly hard to understand and would suggest anyone who thinks it is is either being stupid or deliberatley obtuse. You're clearly not the former, so I'd suggest you're the latter.

1. Who th f**k are you?

2. You've obviously not got a clue whats going on.

If I was a mod and I banned an alias and had 2 silly boys demanding an explanation for it I'd probably just ban the two silly boys as well. :lol:

If I was a mod and I banned an alias and had 2 silly boys demanding an explanation for it I'd probably just ban the two silly boys as well. :lol:

If my mum had balls she'd be my father, but you'd be exceptionally more reliable with information than some of the mods on here.

i believe there is only one way to settle this. definitely a WWE style fatal-four-way on the cards between Nizzy, Blair-Skint, Twisteh and Xbl.

No holds barred please! :D

I only came on here to post the fact that I've finished the Stella and having to start on the Smirnoff Apple Vodka for the rest of the evening...

...instead we have forum meltdown.

Internet. Serious business. :angry:

No holds barred please! :D

I only came on here to post the fact that I've finished the Stella and having to start on the Smirnoff Apple Vodka for the rest of the evening...

...instead we have forum meltdown.

Internet. Serious business. :angry:

Im on Brandy and Port..fek so far today G&T red wine,Vodka,Rose wine Vermouth..ahhh.happy days..