Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Astonishingly, very little. I think the choice to stay at my brother's an extra night was my saving grace, and he helped cool it down before my dad picked me up. The real test will be whether or not they let me out for anotehr of my friend's 18th birthdays on Friday... somehow I doubt it! Even when I got home, my mum, who had apparently been climbing the walls before my brother texted, was just quiet and was relieved I was alright.

The moral of this story - make sure your phone battery has more than 10 hours in it.

I woke up in the middle of Dundee in some cul-de-sac a few months ago, while visiting a mate. I had enough battery in my phone to fire off one text to my pal with the name of the street I was lying in. I waited about for 2 hours with no one showing up.

As I sobered up I began to panic a bit and accosted one of the locals at around 4am taking out a binbag to ask which way the city centre was. :lol:

An hour later I was recovered surprisingly close to my mate's flat. Scary stuff. All because of a dirty pint after getting humped at ring of fire.

I got a text at around 5 or 6 this evening;

"This is Tayside Police. We have been advised by your father that you are not home as planned. Please call 0300 111 2222"

Upon showing it to him, though, he just said "oh, aye, don't worry about that, it's all sorted now". Rather worried that it'll become a situation of "the boy who cried wolf", though. :(

It seems so, but my guess is that secretly they're far more worried about it than they're letting on.

Some amature mistakes on your behalf...You should have told your parents from the outset that you were going to stay out thus covering your arse and giving them peace of mind,if you come home in the early hours they wouldn't have minded.Relying on the mobile phone on Old years night was another blunder,with half the world texting/calling people saying Happy new year the networks are usually fucked for hours,you'd have been better off switching your phone off for a couple of hours......

I wouldn't worry to much about the police,it's not as if your parents called them specifically to say you were a missing person it was their choice to treat it that way as for why God only knows you're 18 and it's New years they must get this type of thing every year......

Was going to take the piss about your cold hands and why you didn't try to make some mittens out of the cotton wool your wrapped up in but in hindsight and remembering you can't put an equal amount of socks on each foot without mummy it would be to complex a task... :P

Your young,you'll learn.....It may take some time to regain your parents trust though,tell them you feel bad about the whole thing and you are going to stay with your brother this Friday and contemplate the seriousness of the whole matter and then f**k off to your mates 18th birthday bash......

Some amature mistakes on your behalf...You should have told your parents from the outset that you were going to stay out thus covering your arse and giving them peace of mind,if you come home in the early hours they wouldn't have minded.Relying on the mobile phone on Old years night was another blunder,with half the world texting/calling people saying Happy new year the networks are usually fucked for hours,you'd have been better off switching your phone off for a couple of hours......

I wouldn't worry to much about the police,it's not as if your parents called them specifically to say you were a missing person it was their choice to treat it that way as for why God only knows you're 18 and it's New years they must get this type of thing every year......

Was going to take the piss about your cold hands and why you didn't try to make some mittens out of the cotton wool your wrapped up in but in hindsight and remembering you can't put an equal amount of socks on each foot without mummy it would be to complex a task... :P

Your young,you'll learn.....It may take some time to regain your parents trust though,tell them you feel bad about the whole thing and you are going to stay with your brother this Friday and contemplate the seriousness of the whole matter and then f**k off to your mates 18th birthday bash......

To be fair, relatively speaking I'm still an amateur at this "nights oot on the pash" malarky. :lol: The thing is, though, even at worst I expected my phone to last 24 hours. It barely lasted half that. That was really the thing that started the whole snowball of disasters. I accept what you said, with a massive pinch of salt. :lol:

To be fair, relatively speaking I'm still an amateur at this "nights oot on the pash" malarky. :lol: The thing is, though, even at worst I expected my phone to last 24 hours. It barely lasted half that. That was really the thing that started the whole snowball of disasters. I accept what you said, with a massive pinch of salt. :lol:

It's all part of growing up,we've all done similar sorts of things when on the pash.The 1st of many boozy adventures i'm sure,at least you can't say it was boring.....

You've been after me for ages now, at no point have I broken any of the forum rules, but you've threatened me, warned me, and banned me to teach me a lession. It would appear that you'd love a reason to take me down, all for asking where the consistency is.

I can't believe no one else has picked up on this post. :lol:

XBL, seriously, get professional help.

Should have made a move tonight but didn't as I was too busy being blandly anti-Semitic to a randomer when under the influence.

Such as is life.

:lol:

want to swap monkeyblair? I'm sweating my baws off, with only the patio doors opened and a fan going to keep me cool.

It won't even be that hot over there so stop complaining :P

Guest The Phoenix
It would appear that you'd love a reason to take me down, all for asking where the consistency is.
I can't believe no one else has picked up on this post. :lol:

XBL, seriously, get professional help.

swat-team-posing.jpg

Div and his team take up position.

Insider intellgence has confirmed there is no need for forced entry to his house.