Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've got two shifts done this year already. <_<:angry:

This'll be my third shift today ... thank fuck I have four days off after tomorrow! :D

EDIT: Thinking on it, that's more of a RTBC... :shutup

Edited by The Naitch

See the part of Jurassic Park when the wee boy gets zapped by 10,000 volts by the electric fence?

Surely his hands would have been clenched on to the electric fence and he'd have been a smouldering effigy of his former self within seconds rather than getting shot off the fence?

Spielberg's getting an angry letter in the post.

See the part of Jurassic Park when the wee boy gets zapped by 10,000 volts by the electric fence?

Surely his hands would have been clenched on to the electric fence and he'd have been a smouldering effigy of his former self within seconds rather than getting shot off the fence?

Spielberg's getting an angry letter in the post.

If it was a DC current, yes, his hands would have remained clenched. If it was AC, during part of the cycle his muscles would relax allowing him to let go, or be shot off the fence.

hold the letter!

Edited by renton

Was meant to be going to either Munich or Hamburg in March/April.

Now it seems, due to a few 'work commitments', we're going to Haggerston Castle instead.

What are four guys, aged 19-22, going to do at bloody Haggerston Castle?

<_<

Now it seems, due to a few 'work commitments', we're going to Haggerston Castle instead.

<_<

Shag shell suited 40-45 year old single mums from Tyneside.

<_<

Catch a Sexually Transmitted Disease?

Shag shell suited 40-45 year old single mums from Tyneside.

When I first read that I seen 'Tynecastle'.

Don't make me go down that route.

Catch a Sexually Transmitted Disease?

If that's the 'in-thing' then I suppose I don't have much choice.

But in all seriousness, all they have is bars/pool/go-karting. It's hardly going to be exhilerating.

Guest The Phoenix

Exhilarating. :rolleyes:

There's a golf course, ducks to feed and a rowing lake.

In any event, it would be good to get a break from TwisteH.

If that's the 'in-thing' then I suppose I don't have much choice.

But in all seriousness, all they have is bars/pool/go-karting. It's hardly going to be exhilerating.

I wouldn't say it's the 'in-thing', I just don't think you have a choice if you want your hole. :lol:

Holiday parks normally do my tits in as well. Me and my girlfriend went on holiday to one last year with the boy for a few days in the South-West of England (Burnham) before heading up to stay at her Sister's for a couple of nights in Bristol. We couldn't check out fast enough. I got a hefty dose of the shits as well, it wasn't pleasant.

God did! Haven't you read the Bible?

"And on the fourth day, God created Gonorrhea."

Makes it easy for the damned serpent in Eden then, dinnit. "Here, wee man. This'll make the big chap calm doon. Same tae you, hen. Gie the boy some vitamins."

I wouldn't say it's the 'in-thing', I just don't think you have a choice if you want your hole. :lol:

Holiday parks normally do my tits in as well. Me and my girlfriend went on holiday to one last year with the boy for a few days in the South-West of England (Burnham) before heading up to stay at her Sister's for a couple of nights in Bristol. We couldn't check out fast enough. I got a hefty dose of the shits as well, it wasn't pleasant.

Burnham, the thinking man's Weston-super-Mare. What a place.