Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You know what annoys me. Themetunes.

It's mainly because I do a lot of "chain-watching", like 9 episodes of the same programme, back to back, during the day when I'm just arsing about online, but it gets really really annoying hearing That Fecking 70s Show Song again and again and again. "HELLO, WISCONSIN!" No, feck off.

At least I'm not watching Dexter. Bloody opening credits take about 4 days.

I'm starving, but the only thing I have to eat is a chicken madras that was too spicy to eat last night, when I was steaming. I'd rather have cornflakes, tbh.

Wimp!

Next day leftover curry is most certainly a RTBC.

You know what annoys me. Themetunes.

It's mainly because I do a lot of "chain-watching", like 9 episodes of the same programme, back to back, during the day when I'm just arsing about online, but it gets really really annoying hearing That Fecking 70s Show Song again and again and again. "HELLO, WISCONSIN!" No, feck off.

At least I'm not watching Dexter. Bloody opening credits take about 4 days.

They surely can't be as long as OZ. They are on for about two minutes!

I tried watching The Bill, but then my eyelids clamped themselves shut and wouldn't open again until I watched the entire first season of House.

You're a student, if you don't sleep for 23 hours and 47 minutes a day call centres will never again be fully staffed.

It's the cast of Glee singing it, not Journey. It's in the charts because it features pretty heavily in the first episode, which was shown last week.

Both versions are in the chart.

Glee at number 5, the original at number 6.

Both versions are in the chart.

Glee at number 5, the original at number 6.

Ah, that clears things up a bit. Surely everyone who wants to own Don't Stop Believin' by Journey does by now, and has done, since about 1985.

In fact, why does anyone buy singles anymore? I don't know why anyone ever did buy singles, but now with Spotify there's no reason to buy music at all. The charts should only feature The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Oasis, Pink Floyd and the various other artists who aren't on Spotify.

Edited by Dunc