Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Do you suspect any of your mates?

nah. i am suspecting, probably completely wrongly, that it was the boyfriend of one of the people that also live in the flat. he seemed like a good guy though.

there is a small chance that someone locked it in their room. i live in doubt, however.

it's looking more and more likely that my jacket got stolen from the living room of a friends flat last night.

it's like having £80 stolen from your wallet.

Have you ever listened to The Streets album, "A Grand Don't Come For Free"?

Check behind the telly.

One of my mates is having a complete Facebook meltdown with his girlfriend, it's pathetic. I can't tell if he's posting his own thoughts, or if he's quoting a Kelly Clarkson song. Stuff like this:

"The last thing i wanted! I miss you! I'm lost! Don't know what to do! I need you...!"

I'm absolutely itching to tear him apart, but I can't, because I've still got his ticket for the Pars game and he's still to give me the money for it, and I can't risk him taking the huff.

'tis baws, so 'tis.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand now he's getting a tattoo, of her name, or face or something. Probably in Chinese. He's classy like that.

CARCRASH FACEBOOK!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand now he's getting a tattoo, of her name, or face or something. Probably in Chinese. He's classy like that.

Is he going out with this girl again? Or is he just getting this tattoo as a gesture to win her back? Because that won't work!

Is he going out with this girl again? Or is he just getting this tattoo as a gesture to win her back? Because that won't work!

Well, purely judging from Facebook, they're back together in a relationship way, but she's just left the country (:lol: I wish I was making this up)

It's keeping me entertained at the moment, anyway.

I LOVE YOU SHOSHANNA

Look what I did for you baby, it's totally not creepy, I'm not losing it much and you can see I'm stable enough for you to maybe marry now? Huh? Huh? It's art baby, art of our love and it's on my body forever. FOREVER! Don't look like that Shoshanna baby, imagine how much our kids will love this romantic story....where are you going? It's the wrong font, isn't it? Is it too small...you want it bigger? I'll get another one, this time you can choose the size and font, yeah? I'll outline some ideas right now on my chest with this safety pin. OW! Now I'm bledding, hahahahahahahahaha!!!! I'm bleeding for you Shoshanna Banana, all for you baby! Come back.....come ba.....oh.

I LOVE YOU SHOSHANNA

Look what I did for you baby, it's totally not creepy, I'm not losing it much and you can see I'm stable enough for you to maybe marry now? Huh? Huh? It's art baby, art of our love and it's on my body forever. FOREVER! Don't look like that Shoshanna baby, imagine how much our kids will love this romantic story....where are you going? It's the wrong font, isn't it? Is it too small...you want it bigger? I'll get another one, this time you can choose the size and font, yeah? I'll outline some ideas right now on my chest with this safety pin. OW! Now I'm bledding, hahahahahahahahaha!!!! I'm bleeding for you Shoshanna Banana, all for you baby! Come back.....come ba.....oh.

:o

If this is what happens to all men in their mid-30's then am shiting ma breeks.

So I go to the bank yesterday and tell them that I can't remember my online login details for my credit card, could they send them out to me. "Sure, no problem". I go to check my online banking there and they've reset that instead. Tools.

I am feart of internet banking.

That's all I'd like to add to the above, at this time.

I am feart of internet banking.

That's all I'd like to add to the above, at this time.

My Mum put the fear of God into me with internet banking. When I was living abroad she refused to give me the login details in case I left myself logged in at an internet cafe or something. Yeah, I always do that, so I do.

Then when I lived in Italy she used to log herself into my account and move my wages about, meaning I had to phone her when I needed her when I needed my money.