Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I used to get a fair bit of the old "aw, what you daen?" or "hae a proper drink" if I had a bottle of water towards the end of the night. It was only to rehydrate me, or sober a bit and I couldn't really understand what was wrong with that.

I got my own back earlier last year when one of the guys who'd previously slated me for having a bottle of water was sitting with one after I returned from the bar. He was absolutely wasted and was trying to sober up. I'd have done the same in that position, but I thought I'd reciprocate what he said to me in that situation, and told him he was a pussy. He took the slagging quite well, in fairness.

Edit: It's only been 2010 for nearly a month. Oops.

That gets on my tits when I see people doing that. I know it shouldn't but I can't help thinking 'pfffft, that boys a fag' when I see this.

You have missed a golden moment of childhood.

Windy Miller of Camberwick Green

post-1053-12644272385559_thumb.jpg

and Windy's Naturist Uncle

post-1053-12644272474025_thumb.jpg

Wonder how many remember him?![img]http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif[/img]

Aye do :ph34r: Camberwick Green, Trumpton and Chigley, fucking great programmes :D