Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

St Patrick's Day is a right old crock of shit.

Maybe it's because I'm not drinking this month and I'm a complete fucking killjoy b*****d, but just f**k right off.

I mean, Ireland? Really? What have the Irish ever done for us? Guinness, right, it's pretty much all I drink in the pub these days, so I'll give you that. But other than that? Bugger all.

And don't give me "It's an excuse to get drunk!". Who needs an excuse? Alcoholics, that's who. If you want to drink, then go out and have a drink. Don't put on a big fucking stupid Guinness hat and have your only pint of the black stuff this year, before complaining you don't like it.

It's not St Patrick's Day. It's Wednesday. Now piss off.

Well said that man!!

I don't really like you, but looking back, it's pretty fascinating how much Scott's getting wound up about all this. :lol: Time to sit back and read and laugh from a neutral PoV at a thread that's meant to be for everyone to post on and not just a group convo with about 4 saddos arguing over who's a virgin and who can afford the best fucking schoolbag.

From you? Really? :lol:

Guest The Phoenix

And don't give me "It's an excuse to get drunk!". Who needs an excuse? Alcoholics, that's who.

Aren't they the last people who need an excuse?

From you? Really? laugh.gif

Not intended at you, LM. More virginT(w)ON(k) and partickfan(ny), and I suppose Scott aswell. At least your points were valid ones, and not ones from the aforementioned 3 which is basically just turning into a big argument over who's better than who in life.

I'm not getting wound up. I'm medley pointing out what most people think of VT. Unlike him, I don't revolve my life around this website and I'm not obsessed. I may have risen to the bait on a few occaisons. But hey, at least I'm not VikingTON.

Um yes, definitely not obsessed, or wound up at all. No chance. You're acting like an entirely calm, rational person who isn't at all fitfully crying at the injustice of it all.

I couldn't even type that with a straight face.

Not intended at you, LM. More virginT(w)ON(k) and partickfan(ny), and I suppose Scott aswell. At least your points were valid ones, and not ones from the aforementioned 3 which is basically just turning into a big argument over who's better than who in life.

I wasn't taking it personally, but I did think to myself "Tollcross area staring in disbelief: L. Dimambro". :P

I'm not getting wound up. I'm medley pointing out what most people think of VT. Unlike him, I don't revolve my life around this website and I'm not obsessed. I may have risen to the bait on a few occaisons. But hey, at least I'm not VikingTON.

The pair of you do share the same frustration though. :P

Guest The Phoenix

:lol:

Best typo ever.

St Patrick's Day is a right old crock of shit.

Maybe it's because I'm not drinking this month and I'm a complete fucking killjoy b*****d, but just f**k right off.

I mean, Ireland? Really? What have the Irish ever done for us? Guinness, right, it's pretty much all I drink in the pub these days, so I'll give you that. But other than that? Bugger all.

And don't give me "It's an excuse to get drunk!". Who needs an excuse? Alcoholics, that's who. If you want to drink, then go out and have a drink. Don't put on a big fucking stupid Guinness hat and have your only pint of the black stuff this year, before complaining you don't like it.

It's not St Patrick's Day. It's Wednesday. Now piss off.

Correct, it is completely contrived. If people want to celebrate it then that's fine but I shouldn't need to be nagged at the whole day by various people to go out tonight.

My PTTGOYN is that I've just wasted time reading the last few pages of this thread.

^^^

RAGE

:lol:

Fuming.

Not half as angry as I'm going to be if I don't manage to change the channel from BBC Three within the next 30 seconds as it's got some ridiculous shite on just now.

Now where is that Freeview remote.... :angry: