Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Kinda.

If you pulled the wireless adapter out when you choosed something from the marketplace it would come up as being free. Everyone I knew done it!

Looking back I regret it a bit, I'm more worried that I might get charged the money for all the shit, the ban I couldn't care less about.

Also, "They don't know when they're beaten".

It's a standard phrase for describing a lower league team, when you can't say "they're shit and we'll win", but it doesn't make any sense. A rubbish football cliché.

I'm sure they're fully aware when they're beaten, but they still have to play the remainder of the 90 minutes anyway, so that little snippet of information doesn't actually make the slightest bit of difference. What are they meant to do? "Oh, it's 5-0 already. Shall we just not bother with the last 30 minutes of the game? Get a shower, have a few beers, you know?" "Yeah, that sounds decent. Let's go".

'They don't know when they're beaten' surely explains a teams reluctance to give up and that they will fight to the end regardless of scoreline?

Yeah. It is a boxing cliche being applied to fitba'

Or a military one. I forget.

Edited by Reynard

That's pretty fucking specialized.

Yeah it is. Basically it goes... British come in Africans become Christian. It really is that dull. I have to wright at least another 1000 words on it.