Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Stuck inside on a fucking beautiful day studying, I'm then properly working 9-5 for the next week whilst the weather is akin to that of the Mediterranean. St Mirren are close the drop plus the horse I drew in the sweepstake, "King John's Castle", was the only horse that refused to actually start the race. You're a fucking horse it's your job!! I despair sometimes.

I was out the back earlier trying to get a nice photo of my rabbits while they were out in the sun today. The pair of them were sitting on the grass so I aimed my camera, focused it, took my eye off them and took the photo. Here's the lovely picture I got...

Picture006.jpg

You'd think a rabbit of all things would know how to do it right. <_<

Did you not ever see the fat kid at P.E trying to get across the 'horse'? One shoogly to mount it, then several more thrusts to successfully navigate it.

To be fair, that does sound like a couple of my sexual experiences with larger ladies.

Thought it was you, I stand up the back about 3 rows from the back, directly behind where you sit most weeks.

I was having a chat with a guy I know at half time as he was in the south stand instead of the main one where he has his season ticket. He's thinking of moving to the south stand next season though - it's the place to be! :D