Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Theres this guy that lives in a house beside one of the gates in our school, scotland flag flying high every day without fail. Now, there is a ross county flag in that place, visually polluting our beautiful environment :(

:lol: :lol: What a spanner, and it's not the first time someone on that show has shown sheer stupidity.

To be honest, the above would be a RTBC for me, watching someone lose out on £37,900.

It would be a RTBC, but the guy was waiting on twins, which would have meant he had four kids altogether.

It's funny, but in a way that he's acted like a total fud.

Can't play football for 6 months - 1 year because I am growing too fast and the tendons in my knee cant keep up. So that's pretty shit.

My brother suffered from this as well. I wouldnt wish it on anyone who enjoyed the active life.

Mine is my ability to f**k things up. 2-0 up in a big league game to go four points clear with a game in hand over a team with twenty minutes to go. I take a fresh air shot at the ball, let the opposing player in a score. They were never in the game til then, and it galvanised them into scoring an equaliser two minutes later. 2 points dropped and it wouldnt have happened had i been more composed <_<

Not petty, but the family along the road are burying there husband/dad today. So sad, the wee girl is only 7. He had a huge brain hemmorage while working in Afganistan. Just makes you hug yours a little closer.

Why every politician goes on about how they will solve un-employment and that they will bail out students - what about the normal working people? :angry:

Edited by Gogo

Why every politician goes on about how they will solve un-employment and that they will bail out students - what about the normal working people? :angry:

be fair neebur, the government has to get the money for these bailouts from somewhere