Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Even worse than that as it is bank holiday weekend it will take longer to clear.

Barclay's let you draw against a cheque will it is clearing. If it bounces your screwed for charges but it is rather handy.

I may have posted about this before, but it's became an issue again.

Bloody squaking birds outside my flat waking me up at about 5.30 in the morning, for the third day on the spin.

Not the pleasant tweeting of wee sparrows or anything but the horrible gutteral screeching of seagulls and crows.

I close my bedroom window meaning that my room's horribly stuffy, but they still manage to wake me from my slumber, I think they may see it as a challenge.

Expect to see something in the papers in the next few days about the police in Perth arresting a red-eyed man in his pants shortly after dawn, screaming obscenities and throwing stones wildly in to the air.

Expect to see something in the papers in the next few days about the police in Perth arresting a red-eyed man in his pants shortly after dawn, screaming obscenities and throwing stones wildly in to the air.

It's only the sun:ph34r:

Guest The Phoenix

That's the last two Saturday's I've unintentionally woke up early and been forced to watch Soccer AM. :angry:

knots.jpg

knots.jpg

Replace the black and white tiles with a blue carpet and you're pretty much right.

It's one of those programmes where you hate watching it, but as a football fan, you need to. <_<

Guest The Phoenix

All those spam e mails i am now getting on Erectile Dysfunction....!

Surely it's not hard to toss them into the recycle bin?

Surely it's not hard to toss them into the recycle bin?

Yip..nice one..but i am getting the feeling they are targeting me,like ads for you hair falling out or something,fek i know the the Internet is a powerful tool(ahem) but...

Guest The Phoenix

Yip..nice one..but i am getting the feeling they are targeting me,like ads for you hair falling out or something,fek i know the the Internet is a powerful tool(ahem) but...

I got hundreds of e-mails about your hair falling out and to be fair it does what it says on the tin - my hair fell out. :(

People who play 1 shot on the black when playing pool. Er what? Its 2 shots on the black, lets not make rules up now.

Heh, I don't know anyone who plays by standardised eight-ball rules. All my different groups of mates have variations of them that we use when playing.

Heh, I don't know anyone who plays by standardised eight-ball rules. All my different groups of mates have variations of them that we use when playing.

Yeah man there are lots of different rules but this one makes no sense at all. Why punish someone for winning? Your opponent could give away fouls and it work in their advantage.

Same with the free ball rule, i hate it when people dont nkow this rule.

People who play 1 shot on the black when playing pool. Er what? Its 2 shots on the black, lets not make rules up now.

Depends on whether you're playing English or US Pool. US Pool *is* one shot on the black if my memory serves. It's a daft rule, but dems dem rules.

Another rule that people often ignore in US Pool is that at least one ball must hit the cushion or go in a pocket in any given shot, and at least (4?) from the break shot.

Also, no one seems to know about the "push-out" unless they've actually watched professsional 9ball, which irritates a little.

Edited by Quantum Crawl

I doubt many people in the UK play the US 8 ball rules. Its 2 shots on the black and a free table after a foul, dont let anyone tell you differently.

Edit: 9 ball is a fantastic game, the push out is a simple shot once you know how.

Edited by Cowden til i die